G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

The real one made by H&K has an anodized resistant finish, is three times more expensive, and the screw holes are slightly off between the real G36 and a AEG body. It can be attached, but it would need a bit of work.

The Begadi KSK rail is just painted matte black, cheaper and easier to obtain. Your call.

Panoptes, your collection makes me OD with envy! :D

Just for the sake of perfection (after looking at your L85A2, I'm sure you will understand my nerdiness), your G36 still needs a few details fixed to be a G36KA1 replica:

*Change the G36 stock for the shorter one from the G36C

*Shorten the outer barrel by ~1cm or so. The airsoft replicas are longer than the real deal!

*The G36K flash hider isn't the right shape. The closest airsoft replica would be a G&P one with the 4-points filed and rounded. Even better would be a KAC G36 flashhider, but there are no replicas.

*SEF trigger group

*KAC's VFG, supressor, rail panels, sling mounts, etc. The G36KA1 is the german M4A1.

*black 3-point sling with H&K style hooks.

Some photos:

50958345373f09ec5327o.th.jpgkampfschwimmer05ye33.th.jpgimg87741.th.jpg

Edited by Kratisto

Look closely at the second photo I posted before to see the G36KA1 markings. The G36KA1 has the current style with the HK above the model name. The older style are only found in older G36 models made before October 2000 or so.

I can provide photos here, or by PM if you wish.

Edited by Kratisto

Cheers - just the sort of thing I'm after.

This complicates things now, but in a good way. As you've probably worked out, I'm getting some plates done to replace the nasty little things on the WEG39 and others. I'm personally after an early 2000's G36K (KSK) plate but others may want US issue versions. I was lead to believe that US civ/pol/mil markings were the same as my above. Do you have an 'old style' Bundeswehr plate?

:)

Panoptes:

An "early 2000's G36K (KSK)" would be a G36KA1, with markings like the ones on the second photo I posted above:

HK

G36KA1

Kal. 5,56mmx45

84 - 00xxxx <---serial in the low thousands, 2-3000+ or so, uses "84" as a prefix instead of "Bw"

[bW square eagle proof mark ] 0x 11 <---year and month

Before the G36KA1, the KSK issued the first early model G36K, the only marked just as "G36K" (SEF, carry handle w/dual optics, plain handguard with no rail attachment points, and barrel gas block without pin hole for AG36). I don't have a clear photo of those, but it's something like this:

HK G36K

Kal. 5,56mmx45

Bw xxxx <---serial in the hundreds or 1000+

[bW square eagle proof mark ] 9x 11 <---year and month, 1995-99

The early type G36K unfinished markings plate you posted, it's more like the one for an american police/pmc G36KE1 (like the Army Code receiver, plus "E1" after the model name). Here you have one almost like yours, except for the different upper rail :

knightsphoto2.th.jpgknightsphoto3.th.jpg

Bonus link, G36 markings generator!: http://lapislazuri-4.dyndns.info/flash/g36marking/index.html

Warning: Not totally accurate, but useful to make initial drawings.

Edited by Kratisto

Check Begadi.

Thanks. Shipping is like 25 € (wich would bring the total to 44 €, wich is crazy). So Im either gonna have it sent to my mom who's in Germany right now or try to find a Galaxy MP7 and thake the sights form it: for 20 € more I get a gun, how about that!

Thanks. Shipping is like 25 € (wich would bring the total to 44 €, wich is crazy). So Im either gonna have it sent to my mom who's in Germany right now or try to find a Galaxy MP7 and thake the sights form it: for 20 € more I get a gun, how about that!

Or you wait until you want some other stuff from their website and order it all together to make the shipping cost more worthwhile. 'Tis what I always do when ordering things from HK suppliers.

Maybe I post my G36 here. Only thing I want to add to it is a drummag. This gun started it's life as a JG G36c, but piston ate itself, and then I also noticed that gasblock was broken. I happened to find full lenght conversion kit with gasblock from another airsoft player. Internals are from JG G36c, but I have replaced cylinder and piston. I decided to keep the rail, as it's more useful than 3.5x carry handle.

dscn1935t.jpg

dscn1936cb.jpg