G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

For instance, the Brits and the Americans use tipically 5.56 weapons (M249's and such), but the Portuguese Army and Fuzileiros (marines), use 7,62 LMG's in the roles of LSW (or SAW).

need to check a bit more mate , we DO use gympy's on the ground in sections .

More WE G39.

SDC13894.jpg

I can't make my mind up on the bullet sticker but I'm happy with the rest of it more or less. Just needs a light for CQB and an NPAS something tells me my local CQB site won't let me use a gun that averages 364fps.

Can anyone help me with disassembly? The rear pin just refuses to come out. It will move about 10-15mm then just stick, I don't want to force it and break something.

My custom ARES/STAR SL9

The biggest customisation is on the inside, obviously.:D

love these guns

same concept on my sl9 but its in AR variant with m203 (ive gotten rid of the silencer, kinda frontheavy)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/slassault.jpg/

im still looking for a second one (if anyone is selling PM me)

im making a DMR again after seeing this gun

Edited by crackisbad
please dont quote pics

I have been looking at getting a TM Real shock G36K but am on the fence still. I am looking to strip parts from my CA and was hoping someone with a TM can tell me if the C top rail and K RIS would work on the TM.

That should work. But it has been a while since I have worked on one.

Only the insides have drastically changed with the TM G36k recoil.

Im going to call this one finished. Made this for a friend.

03082011907.jpg

03082011910.jpg

I love the first one, I think I'm going to go a similar way with my WE K.

Where did you get the bipod legs as I've been considering getting some for mine.

Whoa how'd you get the bipod legs on a K handguard?

I don't know if the version Chas has there is the same but on the WE G36K the hand guard appears to have the fitting points for a bipod.

More WE G39.

SDC13894.jpg

I can't make my mind up on the bullet sticker but I'm happy with the rest of it more or less. Just needs a light for CQB and an NPAS something tells me my local CQB site won't let me use a gun that averages 364fps.

Can anyone help me with disassembly? The rear pin just refuses to come out. It will move about 10-15mm then just stick, I don't want to force it and break something.

What I do is remove the rear pin first then remove the mag well pin Ive found if you remove the magwell one first it can cause the trigger group to move slightly adding pressure to the rear pin. If that fails try wiggling the trigger group while pulling on the pin

Glad you guys like my gun (although I ripped off some other guy's idea).

Bipod: this is a Jing Gong bipod I got for 15 € on a forum sale. People are constantly selling G36 spares when they buy a K and turn it into an E or whatever.

Youll need a Star/Ares/Umarex handguard to take the bipod.

Rail: When you take of the rear sight off of a G36 C rail, there's a huge hole, no rail. So I had to chop off a portion of another rail and glue it on.

What I do is remove the rear pin first then remove the mag well pin Ive found if you remove the magwell one first it can cause the trigger group to move slightly adding pressure to the rear pin. If that fails try wiggling the trigger group while pulling on the pin

I managed to sort it. My pins were slightly damaged and bulged out near the cut for the springs.

I filed them smooth and they've been fine since.