G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

A pic of my table earlier this week as I put together my CA8-2 and CA36K for sale, as the parts had all got mixed up over the years.

IMGP0002-1.jpg

Secondly a picture of my CA36C in the last setup I'd used it. I was thinking of selling it along with the other two, but having played with it again, I'm not so sure...

IMGP0025.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks cool except for the tape. It'd burn away really quickly in real life but if you like it, go for it. :)

Point taken, re: the tape. I use it mainly to cover non-appropriate markings, but a quick spray of paint would take care of that.

ok when i c that im convinced im ordering one of those stocks

Don't buy an IdZ stock only for its good looks - it's also very comfortable to use, and well designed for real world use IE. it doesn't snag on load bearing gear.

any difficulties mounting the IDZ kit on the Ares?

No, no difficulties at all. The stock required only very minor adjustments to fit my Ares. I had to bore-out the hole for the pin, using a slightly over-sized drill bit (could've used a small round file), then I smoothed-out the hinge points with a flat file. In all, it might've taken two minutes worth of effort. The top rail fits with no adjustment needed.

Once fitted for my Ares G36, I could still use the IdZ stock on my WE G39. The Ares AEG and the WE GBBR seem to share all the same good attributes.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my G36C, with scope and suppressor.

Sorry for the poor photo quality, I will try to update it soon (I've also changed to a slightly larger diameter suppressor as I was only borrowing this one).

6184575269_c6df3c1145.jpg

The paint job seems to attract quite a bit of attention, it's just a krylon OD layer.

The suppressor is covering a 363mm tight bore barrel.