G36 Picture Thread

Anyone got any pics of a G36 in a hardcase? I'm trying to plan out how I'm fitting mine in my 1750 but it seems less than perfect.

This is what I've got right now:

DPvDM.jpg

I don't have quite everything I want, but figure the bottom C handguard is actually a K RAS, and I think there is room in the top left for a optic handguard. I currently can't see anyway to reasonably fit an AG36 in there, any advise?

Edited by Adiventure
  • Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

Id say get rid of the stuff you dont actually use on game day. I appreciate you want the modularity, but really you should build the gun he way you want it the night before so its ready.

Of course if this is a storage solution instead, then im not so sure. Maybe ditch the other pistol grip, rotate the spare stock vertically, move the gun backwards, aimpoint and torch below the gun, and then AG36 vertically on the right hand side?

Id say get rid of the stuff you dont actually use on game day. I appreciate you want the modularity, but really you should build the gun he way you want it the night before so its ready.

Agreed.  Modularity is good, but being ready ahead of time is better.

My friend's WE G39 we painted.  It's supposed to be an A-TACS type paint job, but I think we need some more color contrast in there.  Still works wonders though.

IMG_0182.jpg

Finally found a good deal on the CA KAC top rail and I absolutely love it! My plan was to put my IDZ stock on here as well to give it a "post apocalyptic" type look but I couldn't fit the stock on my TM body so now I gotta find a new body that will fit the WE stock :(

I had an extra UBR laying around and since I am sick in the head, I decided to throw it on :P

IMG_2166_zps4bdd1f30.jpg

As much as I love UBRs I don't think it looks right on there so I really need to get that IDZ fitted...

Agreed.  Modularity is good, but being ready ahead of time is better.

My friend's WE G39 we painted.  It's supposed to be an A-TACS type paint job, but I think we need some more color contrast in there.  Still works wonders though.

Nice paint job.

Don't quote pictures that are on the same page. And quick FYI; spamming the pictures forums wont get you 100

Finally found a good deal on the CA KAC top rail and I absolutely love it! My plan was to put my IDZ stock on here as well to give it a "post apocalyptic" type look but I couldn't fit the stock on my TM body so now I gotta find a new body that will fit the WE stock :(

Dammit, where'd you get that top rail? I can't find it for under $100 here in the states.  I'm on the verge of just chopping my stock one in half with a jigsaw.

Edited by TerranCmdr
Dammit, where'd you get that top rail? I can't find it for under $100 here in the states.  I'm on the verge of just chopping my stock one in half with a jigsaw.

Mwahahaha! :P

Got off a different forum for only $70 :)

I was in the same boat as you until I found this. Surprisingly it was originally installed on the gun and the seller was willing to split it out. It is even nicer than I expected: full metal and really solid with good heft

In fairness (for me at least) cutting down and integrating flip up irons to a standard rail would have been a better idea than blowing $100 on the CA rail. The rails on mine are to narrow to add anything without shimming the mount and its not *that* much lower. It IS the only one I've seen on the field and always gets commented about though! :D

That one definitely rides lower than a chopped standard rail. If you really like the look that much you may aswell go for it dude.

Yup, I think I will do it today.  I've brought the rail to work with me where we have tools.  Pics to follow.

Mwahahaha! :P Got off a different forum for only $70 :) I was in the same boat as you until I found this. Surprisingly it was originally installed on the gun and the seller was willing to split it out. It is even nicer than I expected: full metal and really solid with good heft

Argh! It kills me that it's $100+.  Such a ridiculous price.

Anyone know where I can find a good cheap tri-rail foregrip (not an RAS)?  I was looking at the G&P for around $50 but it looks like it's sold out now. :(