G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

Well, I did it.  Turned out pretty nice I think.  Great alternative to the $100+ flat rail anyway.  I might sand it a bit more and hit it with some flat black paint.

--Snip--

Nicely done!

The prices of the airsoft G36 accessories seem crazy to me. I can't remember exactly what I paid for my rs KSK rail, but it was definitely under 200 and possibly under 100. How exactly the airsoft makers using worse materials in higher production quantities charge more, who knows.

Also, I think I got it:

qzDOF.jpg

As someone guessed the case is storage and transport (honestly it is big enough that I have easier ways of transporting too >.>). I know it is not perfect, but I think that layout is pretty good and clean. I need to straighten up a few pieces, and I'm not set on the things that really are accessories (silencer, sight, light), but I think it looks good. Open to any input though.

One request too, if anyone has the dual optic cary handle or AG36 and could give me an idea of how much room (hopefully rectangularly) they take up that would be wicked. I believe there is enough room in the two roughly open spaces, but I'm not positive.

PS, the spare pistol grip is supposed to be getting a gearbox once I make a second one work. I'll fit it out with the box in it before I start cutting stuff.

Edited by Adiventure
  • 4 weeks later...

333gxMr.jpg?1

It came out alright I think, and should have enough room for the 3 missing things (I think). I put the aeg a little lower than I wanted too which is why the handguard is tilted. When I test fit it with a second one it looked really really cluttered when flat. I dropped the pistol grip and am undecided on the accessories. We'll see.

Edited by Adiventure

Picked up a cheap railed handguard, made by SRC according to the box.  Build quality isn't that great as there's a big ol' seam running down the whole thing, and I'm a little afraid of it snapping in half.  Also the rails aren't mil-spec and so I had to add some tape under my taclight to get it to grip properly.  Also also the lower rail is short, not the long type that any sane person would include with it.

Other than that, it works just fine and seems solid enough.  Oh, I also had to sand it down just a bit to get it to fit correctly.  

G36kRaild_zpsdcddf70e.jpg

I got a quick question that I am hoping you fine gents can help me with. Everyone keeps mentioning these new G36k Aluminum handguards, but I can t for the life of me find any online, can you guys help my weak google-fu please?

is this what your after? im not sure tbh

http://www.rksplus.com/HK-G36-and-SL8-Tactical-Aluminium-Handguard

Altho pming ollie_ty might be an idea

also does any one know if this: http://www.rksplus.com/HK-G36-Ambidextrous-Mag-Release

will fit onto a TM G36?

Edited by Warning

You linked the wrong one you silly bugger :)

And Warning im not sure it would to be honest, a cheaper option might be the one for WE's I think it was made by TSC ( Though thats probably way wrong, my memory is foggy) and modding it. That was a bolt release HERPY DERP.

Edited by ollie_ty

Is it a little insane to buy a ''real-steel'' 150e hand-guard for an airsoft replica? Those hand-guards are exactly what I want/need. A bit risky though, might not fit at all (and the rails that come with the G39c might not fit it).

Edited by AG1212

Is it a little insane to buy a ''real-steel'' 150e hand-guard for an airsoft replica? Those hand-guards are exactly what I want/need. A bit risky though, might not fit at all (and the rails that come with the G39c might not fit it).

Nope.  We all do ridiculous things for our replicas.  For example, I've got a real rail, stock, grip, and optic going on my new WE build.  Not strange at all.  It just offers you a different level of quality.