G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

Balls, Ares don't have the sight rail in stock! The more expensive option would be to buy a JG SL8 which I can nab the rail off and make the rest of the gun into some sort of project.

I have handled an AG36 before, it wasn't too bad. However, a 450 FPS semi locked DMR fitted with a grenade launcher and a drum mag would probably not be allowed on most sites. :P

• 2 weeks later...

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:

Nice! It's nice to see a realistic looking G36 instead of some plastic parts just put together  :)

If you want to make it an almost perfect G36A2, change the KAC style vertical grip for the H&K type made by VFC. If you find the stock too long, you can change it for the shorter one of a G36C, as many german soldiers do. If you want to camo it, but don't want to use paint over the nice polymer body, you can use green tape like this:

GQ594kY.jpg

I did get offered a real HK vertical grip, but I realised that its so similar to a KAC one it became a non issue for me. The stock is fine, I much prefer to shoulder the full length stock than my C length stock. and as for camo? BLLLEEEEUUGGGHHH no thanks!

EDIT: The Aluminium handguard is great, not weighty at all.

Edited by ollie_ty
  • 4 months later...

Many G36s are just C length barrels with extensions screwed on.  I have seen at least one K length RAS that had a dedicated single piece K barrel with it.  Strange that CA would make different length barrels for the same gun

yeah this was a fairly early run - within a year of release atleast - as you say its a c but with a barrel extension. as you can see from here it replaces the whole front end. dw bout it though

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ollie_TY says that the ACM optic is better then the h&k.

Here is a pic of my g36 as posted in the h&k thread, just cause.

http://i.imgur.com/sczsIa5.jpg

edit: I too would be inclined to get one with a rail - I think you can get a railed RDS which looks very similar to the one on the dual optic set up

Edited by Skarclaw