G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

Hey guys, do you know where to find a dissembly guide for the single optic carry handle scope? Took a bad hit on a corner and when I raised the replica again I noticed my reticule was rotated about 35' I think the inner spring that applies pressure to keep it straight merely lost tension for a moment during the impact and allowed the scope to rotate slightly since it is no longer rotating. 

The OEM is Umarex (S&T likely although it was advertised as Ares).

On a side note has anyone here also experimented on transplanting the internals of the TM Recoil shock into the better body of a S&T/Ares? Had so many issues with this gearbox I'm thinking of doing that but would like to know how much more of a headache I'm getting myself into.

Edited by steelfallenangel

Hey guys, do you know where to find a dissembly guide for the single optic carry handle scope? Took a bad hit on a corner and when I raised the replica again I noticed my reticule was rotated about 35' I think the inner spring that applies pressure to keep it straight merely lost tension for a moment during the impact and allowed the scope to rotate slightly since it is no longer rotating. 

The OEM is Umarex (S&T likely although it was advertised as Ares).

Loosen the windage grub screws completely. You should then be able to turn the scope quite freely, if you look at the front of the scope there should be a slotted section that you can apply a tool such as a screwdriver too.

The 'V' versions given in airsoft are sometimes a misnomer for when a K or full length is fitted with the C type of railed carry handle than the typical one with a built in sight.

In reality the V is just as said the new E but as with many other such things in airsoft (or real steel for that matter) the V handle is sometimes used incorrectly.

Saying that I am still tempted for a K with the C type irons and rail. Only thing is I would need the PMAGS as I don't like the lugged up standard mags.

'FireKnife'

Ok I have a few questions there's a C a K a V? And a KV? What are the handguard lengths for each version.

The original ones not the railed up things or the rs. Just the oem polymer. I am building a project and need to pick the right length rail.

you missed one theres the g36c g36k g36e g36 the difference can be told by the holes in the handguard. c is 2, k is 4, g36 is 6

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the VFC rail is a 1:1 copy of the real one, which many people (german players) put in their AEGs years ago before Begadi made its copy.  Maybe the holes are a bit off, but it should work.

I don't know about the VFC but yup, to fit the H&K rail properly you need to expand the front hole (above the foregrip) on the AEG body a little bit for it to fit properly. It still fits - but the front holes don't line up a by a few mm's so you can't screw the first rail screw in. I'm lazy and have yet to do it, relying on the back two. works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...