G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

Question.... what kind of mags does everybody use? How's feeding?

My TM g36 low caps and high caps seem to feed fine... Star30 round mid caps ok too.

I probably need another 2 midcaps and an extra hi cap. As much as I love the TM lows... they don't hold much ammo. Same w/ the 30 rounders.

The magnifier's mount is on backwards because I'm left handed and need it to flip out of my way, so the throw lever looks a little odd :) . If you're talkin about the mp7 rear sight, that is on the wrong way because that is the only way it can fit under the magnifier.

I'm wondering about the G36 Pmags you can get now, can you fit two of them in a stand M4 style double mag pouch?

you can in some at a squeeze. ive got several and hoped to join the double mag pouch club but not quite. its trial and error to find out which mag pouches work the best with 2 mags

Ohhh I didn't know they were making those. Don't see the reason you would want an aluminum one though...

Reason ?

There are serious technical issues with G36, related to heat created while shooting in harsh combat environment. Lost of zero, etc. Ergo - polymer is not THAT good, when one want to put some reliable rifle together... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Reason ?

There are serious technical issues with G36, related to heat created while shooting in harsh combat environment. Lost of zero, etc. Ergo - polymer is not THAT good, when one want to put some reliable rifle together... ;)

doesn't a standard colt m4 blow up faster than a G36 can melt?