G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we're at it, here's my G36 in its final (Woodland/Outdoors skirmish) form:       (Minus a trigger )

Posted Images

Not the stock I would have put on there, but it actually looks very nice! What's the base gnu?

Base gun is a nice ole reliable TM, had it 4-5 years now without issue (don't dare think of the number of rounds it's had through it :S ), FPS dropped a bit for woodland so stuck in some metal bushings and a fresh M100 and it's good as new. I figured I'd get a stock that, if for some reason my battery died mid game/zombie apocalypse, I could take off and do some damage with...nothing beats a stock kill... :D ... It's actually quite comfy too....

I was originally going to pop an IDZ on there but heard that they can be a tad delicate as well, so got that first (and hopefully last) bit of all-alike (my play on armalite...).

I'm thinking of getting an AFG when I get a rail for mine.

AFG is insanely comfy as well, I originally got one to go on my M8 for the streamlined aesthetics, put it on the G36 just to see how it looked before I filled it down to fit on the M8 hand guard and liked the look. Figured that since I held vertical grips more or less the same way as an AFG might as well go full hog and get one for it as well, after all the little workhorse deserved a treat. It's one of those very rare "leet purchases" I actually quite like.

• 1 month later...

I like your style. I dont understand if WE Has such great aftermarket support, why hasn't someone made These mags without the tabs? Especially seeing as KSK have been using those for a long time, I think they'd sell ALOT of those shells. Or maybe even shells with stronger bottoms so they dont crack when you screw them into the base of the inner mag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's good to know PMAGs do look good in an M8... Must get around to getting some.

Out of interest - how have you secured the rail at the front? Or is it locked down at the rear and kept in place by the side of the handguard?

Look forward to seeing more of it!

Good question, haven't gotten around that yet. that's why it's called a WIP. :D

But I am close to a possible solution. :)

Oh and the Pmag doesn't fit well with the regular SRC XM8 mag catch. I installed a JG mag catch, and it works flawlessly.

• 2 weeks later...

anybody know what RAS is on the front of the G36C in these pictures? I recognise it from somewhere - at first I thought B&T however the ones I've seen are a bit longer - for reference. Is there an airsoft version?

also does anybody know a source of G36 scopes (not the full handle, the insert which is the scope proper) 

Thats a strange rail, it maybe a newer version of the B&T rail, it has the same lower section but I'll keep looking. Also, for the love god dont waste your money on a real scope tube. I have one ,and although the eye relief is ever so slightly better the ARES one is so much crisper and easier to see.

ollie-ty  - thanks, I won't bother!

thanks for the help with the RAS, a  bit more reading has informed me that (apparently) it is a B&T, but a discontinued model. This kinda makes sense as it is very (for an airsofter!) different to the one available now. Have yet to find a photo of it on a website to confirm that though. Looks like I won't bother - I doubt a repro is available, not when they've got countless replicas of M4 RAS to reproduce!