AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G&P M5 RAS with new parts.

http://i39.tinypic.com/1250xly.jpg

Very nice. My only suggestion would be to maybe add an M3 style scope.

That is one way... Does anyone have any guide on how to make your chest rig or PC look used ?

1. Put on chest rig/PC

2. Find a muddy puddle

3. Jump into muddy puddle

That is one way... Does anyone have any guide on how to make your chest rig or PC look used ?

1.Play Airsoft

2. Plays some more airsoft

3. Repeat steps one and two.

:P

Awsome rifle, by the way. Dosent look over kill like some jobs ive seen like that. Is that dirty or painted to look dirty?

Quick question since you guys will be able to give an honest (hopefully) opinion:

How do the Magpul angled foregrip thingies work for you guys? I know when they first appeared there were mixed feelings about them ( from myself especially due to the way you have to grip them for long periods of time potentially ) but now they been out a while, how is everyone feeling about them- natural grip, feels fine, feels weird but you get used to it, omg my wrist of broked etc etc? Cheers.

Quick question since you guys will be able to give an honest (hopefully) opinion:

How do the Magpul angled foregrip thingies work for you guys? I know when they first appeared there were mixed feelings about them ( from myself especially due to the way you have to grip them for long periods of time potentially ) but now they been out a while, how is everyone feeling about them- natural grip, feels fine, feels weird but you get used to it, omg my wrist of broked etc etc? Cheers.

I never shoot my AEGs, as they are merely display queens. While I can't give you any feedback as far usage for airsoft, I can tell you that I initially thought it was odd on my RS but after a while it became very comfortable for me. I also had this misconception that it will probably be less effective on a SBR but I was proven wrong after installing it on my RS. I've also installed on a couple of my RS AR and it works just as good. I thought the stubby was the best grip I've had, until the AFG came.

On the flipside, I have some friends who have tried it and it did not work for them. You mentioned "mixed feelings" - I have to say that is still the consensus. It's a product that may or may not work for everyone. Thus, it's a theory-based product. In the end, it all boils down to preference.

Edited by lambolurker

How do the Magpul angled foregrip thingies work for you guys?

Personally, i love the damn thing and so do others i know using them - it's had a very good reaction at my local site, and a fair few people are using them now. I always find i grab the top of a VFG and the bottom of the rail, and an AFG puts your hand in a similar place in a more comfortable way really. Still, it's all down to personal taste - it depends entirely on your shooting style, and you might not like it. See if someone has one at a game and give it a try - Or, buy one and sell it for the same price you paid on the forums, as noone in the UK has any in stock that i know of and everyone wants them :P

*edit* Also, sick gun lambo

Edited by hwagan