AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question, how do you get it on a gun? more precisely how would I get it on a standart GP M4A1 w/plastic foregrip

Just replied your PM

edit: Just out of curiosity... To those running S.I.R.s.. why do you put rail covers on your side rails when you could just remove them if they aren't in use?

Edited by Raven 6

I'm finally about done with fiddling with my current setups... Well, until i get paid again, anyway. MRP is all back to black with a new CTR and i've chucked the OD/FG stuff on the M4.

P1000286.jpg

Now to count the days until payday and a King Arms S&W M7A1.. Speaking of which, anyone who happens to have one - Is it as good as i've heard it is?

My minor effort so far. Quite clean and nice, easy to use.

MOE Handguard

MOE Magwell grip

VOLTR stock

Internally, mainly systema and element parts, fully Li-Po running.

I got wrong colour sniper tape though! Managed to get a too light tan colour, shows as white in photos! Right colour coming.

In the final stages of scratch building an M16 which will have a custom spray job so...watch this space!

post-23791-12718355715372_thumb.jpg

T1, definitely. It might just be me, but i've never liked the looks of EO's... To bulky and chunky looking for my liking. As well as that, a T1 and mount is about 1/2 the weight of an EO.

*edit* Nice gun 'n all.

Edited by hwagan

Sorry, nearly right but we're both wrong...forgot its a EA MAKO one.

then why it has a FAB logo? :P the one in your pic isnt quite clear but you can see the resemblence. This is from www.makosecurity.com i think that "mako" is just a seller for these products in the US

MWG_1.jpg

4Fingers A.R.S.E: EOtech definitely for me

Edited by Scharf

then why it has a FAB logo? :P the one in your pic isnt quite clear but you can see the resemblence. This is from www.makosecurity.com i think that "mako" is just a seller for these products in the US

4Fingers A.R.S.E: EOtech definitely for me

Was purchased from retailer advertised as MAKO so I'm sure you must be right on this. Got fed up holding the magwell and effecting the BB feed! lol

Edited by quinch