AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I keep clicking on these picture threads, they make me feel poor lol!

I know what you mean!

Plus a couple pics of my TM S-System to keep the thread ticking over:

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

David

I can't decide if that's awesome or horrible. Is that a custom-made stock?

Haha, fair one. I like it because it's different. It's also really comfy to shoulder. The stock was custom-made by a member of this forum about five years ago. When it came up in the sales forum I just had to buy it. I was gonna use it for an SR-25 project, but that never materialised, so I dug it out just for fun last week. :)

Sorry for the double posting pics, I meant to put another one up!

IMG_0101.jpg

David

Color's actually not that bad..just the color of the stickers aren't great LOL.. here's a comparison between the Vanaras 15, the VFC 15 and the Elements 16 under sunlight. Don't ask me how the color compares to a RS, cause I don't have one.

Do you have anything Magpul FDE to compare it to?

Haha, fair one. I like it because it's different. It's also really comfy to shoulder. The stock was custom-made by a member of this forum about five years ago. When it came up in the sales forum I just had to buy it. I was gonna use it for an SR-25 project, but that never materialised, so I dug it out just for fun last week. smile.gif

Sorry for the double posting pics, I meant to put another one up!

*snip*

David

Just Saying, that stock + the 14.5" barrel + suppressor, looks just like a high speed DMR if the forward grip is removed.

If you keep the peq15 and ditch the cheek rest, you would be my hero.

Is that a VFC build? The finish looks like it to me but I cant tell.

Really? You like the 15 more?

After handling both for the first time a few days ago, I preferred the 16. Seemed cooler :P

Yeah I think the 15 is more externally pleasing, but with an EOTech XPS, the 16 would probably be better. Color looks pretty cool, might have to give it a look into when I get down to deciding what PEQ I want. Nah dont ditch the cheekrest, its provides a better cheek weld and it looks supar kewl.

If you keep the peq15 and ditch the cheek rest, you would be my hero.

Is that a VFC build? The finish looks like it to me but I cant tell.

Yes it is. It's based off the Avalon (VFC) Mk18Mod0. No cheek rest? But why? LOL

Really? You like the 15 more?

After handling both for the first time a few days ago, I preferred the 16. Seemed cooler tongue.gif

But if I use a 16, then there wouldn't be any more reason to put my ultra cool looking super heavy surefire on there anymore! It just isn't the same! LOLbiggrin.gif

Just Saying, that stock + the 14.5" barrel + suppressor, looks just like a high speed DMR if the forward grip is removed.

Hmm, that grip is there simply so I don't lose it. I usually hold the front of the magwell with most of my rifles anyway. I just need something other than the iron sights, then it will be reasonably complete!

David

Yes it is. It's based off the Avalon (VFC) Mk18Mod0. No cheek rest? But why? LOL

Why? WHY?! 'Cuz obviously your not cool if you use a cheek rest and do things your own way. :rolleyes:

These are the leftovers of my other WE-build. I kinda like it mellow.gif

Nothing fancy, just a Noveske-lower.

The lower looks almost A-TAC'sed. Nice.

Why? WHY?! 'Cuz obviously your not cool if you use a cheek rest and do things your own way. rolleyes.gif

Well whatever floats your boat!biggrin.gif I guess you can have no cheekrest when you build your MK18mod0. But for mine, it stays on!!! It will NEVER come off!!! Not ever!!!!