AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I'm a bit confused. But yes, as you quoted. Mine is the trilug from Dytac. Is that what you are looking for? I got mine from Tokyo Model.

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=3960

Edited by Noveske

This is mine,

Old pic though, it still has my clear lower (needed for importation into Canada).

It has recently been swapped out for a metal one, ill take some updated pictures soon.

UPDATE: Disrigard this post, the picture upload failed

Edited by JSOFTER

DSC_0008.jpg

Just a small update pic with my new element see-more. I'm still undecided as to if I like the look of it with the rest of the accessories on the gun.

As for the DYTAC tri lug flash hiders they are more grey in colour rather than black which is shown on most retailers websites. Here's mine bought from WGC.

SDC13460.jpg

I'm not a C-more fan but the one with the built in M4 sight would be perfect for you. And on the subject of flash hiders, I need a nice KAC "notched birdcage" type; this cheap one looks awful and this nice-looking one is really pricey. Any recommendations for something in between?

My Pro-T PEQ-15 arrived yesterday, and I replaced my MIAD and UBR with A2 stuff:

IMG_20100813_073556.jpg

Still waiting on a TD stubby, double switch, M3X, Matech rear sight, and LMT stock.

I'm not a C-more fan but the one with the built in M4 sight would be perfect for you. And on the subject of flash hiders, I need a nice KAC "notched birdcage" type; this cheap one looks awful and this nice-looking one is really pricey. Any recommendations for something in between?

My Pro-T PEQ-15 arrived yesterday, and I replaced my MIAD and UBR with A2 stuff:

IMG_20100813_073556.jpg

Still waiting on a TD stubby, double switch, M3X, Matech rear sight, and LMT stock.

Sweet looking Blaster!

Can you tell me how the Piece of Rail (for the DR sight) is attached to the top of the Spectre!?

Edited by Number5

More of the ho: :D

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

Now Working!

(Sadly mostly stock now)

Exteranls:

Dboys KAC M5 RIS

ErgoGrip Vert Grip

Dboys AN/PEQ2

ACM TA31 ACOG ECOS w/ Killflash

Rockford Mount Harris Bipod (Modified not to suck)

DPMS Charging Handle (Modified to work :D)

Internals:

Stock WOC Trigger Group (Yup, safe/semi/auto, the burst kit is just too finicky)

G&P NP Bolt Carrier

JDT 6.03 509mm Tightbore

AABB Hardy Recoil Spring

Mags:

4 WA Mags (One leaks from the main valve slightly)

3 Bomber Mags

Chronos a toasty 455 +/-10 FPS w/ G&G .28's. Next paycheck I'll pick up another G&P Bolt Carrier with NP and drop a 5kU NPAS in it (since I have two laying around...)

Plans: Semi Auto DMR platform using HPA rig, a steel bolt carrier (if I can get one of my two to work with the aluminum nozzle I have) and shooting about 390 w/ .28's That'd be ideal :)

Edited by UrPeaceKeeper

cheers for the comments guys, the reciever is in need of replacment, the OD Furniture also gotta go and i gotta sort out the wiring for my LIPO batt's i got a list as long as my arm for this thing i just hope i manage to get it at some point this year.

Thanks! It's actually SuperGlue. sad.gif

I had already decided to paint the SpecterDR, so I figured I might as well try out an RDS up top. My Docter will require major surgery if I want to mount it properly:

IMG_20100726_093738.jpg

I was gonna say is it Glue or JB weld or something similar as I couldnt see another way for it to be done!

Looks good though! Think I'll give it a go!

Looks nice, but .223 DMR sad.gif

lol just like 80% of Americas DMRs. Mine was just an M4 with a drop in trigger and ACOG lol Got the job done.

O and and dont forget its just airsoft. lol.

Edited by BFOUR