AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Very nice, although unless you are using that section of sticklebricks of the front left hand side, you could probably do with removing it, would make the gun look even sleeker and more refined.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess it might be to do with the AFG - The G&P ladder covers on the rail have a nice indentation in them which provides a really comfy rest for your thumb when shooting right handed - I do the same thing with my MRP, the ladder covers give a nice place to rest your thumb alongside the rail... I'm more than likely wrong on that one, just a guess. Either way, it's a damn nice gun.

Yep. It was originally there for a light. But I found with the AFG using the thumb to switch it on isn't very convenient or easy. Now the rail + covers serves as a place to index my thumb.

Heh, polymer light mounted on barrel :huh::P.

Yeah. AEG barrels never get hot anyway :) Don't really wanna spend extra money just to get a metal tube light.

What is the purpose of the velcro? Mounting a pressure pad?

Yeah. I used to use a pressure pad. Figured I'd just leave the velcro there.

Now with added buttpad and storm grip thanks to mutronics :)

*L119 loveliness

Just a few more things to get, If anyone has a spare G&P delta ring please pm me! Cant find any :(

Since you've made such a good choice of gun to build and all that:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/gandp-delta-ring-set-for-m4a1.html

Stick a couple more shiny baubles and electronics on there and you'll have a very nice SFW, good work.

LOL! we need a picture from that joke before im banned for spamming :P

It never gets old. :D

Travis-Pimpmymagpul.jpg

How do ya like the offset aimpoint?

If you guys are wondering, it is a Primary Arms micro red dot with Daniel Defense 1 o'clock offset mount.

There's a few things to say about it. It looks awesome. Now on the downside, living in Hawaii and having a strict paintball mask only policy, makes it a bit difficult to use. It is for airsoft use, so the factors of gravity and hop-up make aiming a bit odd, though I use it for closer engagements and my ACOG replica for longer distances.

Now to stay on topic, being a AR15 picture thread heres another pic:

IMG_1824.jpg

Edited by WTF?Shane

Nah, his is a Custom build. I will have a VFC MK18 GBBR sometime next week so everyone who is interested, be on the look out for my youtube video.

lol I am interested. Now that I reviewed everything, this one cost me about the same as the VFC would. I just want to see how good the upgraded steel VFC internals are since that was the only thing holding me back.

Any experience with other GBBRs Fiddle?

-Luis

lol I am interested. Now that I reviewed everything, this one cost me about the same as the VFC would. I just want to see how good the upgraded steel VFC internals are since that was the only thing holding me back.

Any experience with other GBBRs Fiddle?

-Luis

Well, I do not have a whole lot of experience with GBBR's. So I will probably be making a series about this gun on youtube so everyone can see the gun in its true form.

TBH, im scared as *suitcase* about the internals not being up to par LOL.

(On the bright side, the gun did come with TWO mags and the parts are very easy to replace)

Expect to see the first video on Monday.(13th)

Well, I do not have a whole lot of experience with GBBR's. So I will probably be making a series about this gun on youtube so everyone can see the gun in its true form.

TBH, im scared as *suitcase* about the internals not being up to par LOL.

(On the bright side, the gun did come with TWO mags and the parts are very easy to replace)

Expect to see the first video on Monday.(13th)

Sounds good, I'm sure that it'll be informative. I wish I could see one in person to try it out, you don't happen to be in San Diego? :P

The internals look decent, I just want to know if the gun has steel where it needs to be and if the performance and cycling is good.

-Luis