AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing Trinco's post, I had to search through my photos. Your photo is much, much better.

My old Noveske Diplomat. Sadly, the G&P body on it broke, and the gun is no more. The Diplomat is what got me into the AR family of AEGs after a lot of years of anything and everything other than ARs. I miss my Diplomat and may have to build another one soon...

NoveskeDiplomat-2.jpg

Edited by VAF.Hammer

Started life as a G&P Magpul Sentry.

Put in a KA CASV front end with Madbull Halo barrel extension.

Put in a Madbull UBR stock.

Scope is a G&P 4x32

Inside is limited to a 455mm Madbull 6.03 TBB so it goes right up to tip of the Halo.

Also installed the Guarder clear hop bucking and nib.

It's a bit of a Marmite setup, but for me, I love it tongue.gif

dsc1666d.jpg

dsc1689m.jpg

uh hu.... give it time... give it time :)

haha, When I first bought the gun, I told myself I was keeping it Plane Jane. Then I threw on different rail covers. Then the PEQ. Then the stock. Then it spiraled out of control lol. I still have my ACR to finish off, so this will have to be placed on the back burner for a bit.

DSCF0009-1.jpg

Diemaco2.jpg

I apologize for the poor image quality, but I took them back in 2008 and no longer have the rifle pictured. It's my old Diemaco C8 project that I started in 2007 and was built around a Tokyo Marui M4A1 with a Guarder Canada body kit and a G&P SR25 URX conversion kit. I do miss that rifle.

-Piano

Please don't quote pictures. WE GBB I believe. MaTech BUIS 600m rear. KAC front.

I was JUST about to order a tan KAC front sight, but I think the fake one I sprayed with earth brown Alumahyde is good enough for airsoft work. An M3X, CQD rear sling mount, Docter mount, and steel GI trigger are on the way. Can I at least keep the MOE trigger guard?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/CatsOnMars_2006/Weapons/DSCF0009-1.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/CatsOnMars_2006/Weapons/Diemaco2.jpg

I apologize for the poor image quality, but I took them back in 2008 and no longer have the rifle pictured. It's my old Diemaco C8 project that I started in 2007 and was built around a Tokyo Marui M4A1 with a Guarder Canada body kit and a G&P SR25 URX conversion kit. I do miss that rifle.

-Piano

at least im not the only person who used that front end on an M4, altho i modified the front end and ive changed the gas block since.