AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes sir, it most certainly is. :)

Awesome. I couldn't even find the Madbull one--had to settle for ACM.

I hesitate to use the F-word, but mine might be finished:

SDC10915.JPGSDC10917.JPGSDC10918.JPGSDC10919.JPG

Added the M3x and Docter, and switched the comp trigger for a RA-tech standard style (which incidentally cured my burst fire issues).

I almost put this in the Magpul picture thread, but I'm not rocking quite enough Magpul to feel right posting there, lol!

Anyway, here's my baby... Daniel Defense DDM4 SOPMOD Block II/GP Rifle. I wanted to build something that is ready for whatever mission is thrown at me. In it's current state, it's setup for urban/assault... with a switch of the optics and a couple other bits, it's ready for scout/DM duty. Still need a few more bits to consider it complete, but it's close enough for photos. Sorry for the crappy pics, had to use my phone. :( It's shooting @ 430fps w/ .2g bbs, but that was the initial test velocity. I'm hoping the spring has begun to settle, and it's closer to 400fps.

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

Parts List-

Gun

-SOCOM Gear Daniel Defense SOPMOD AEG

-Madbull V2 6.03mm TBB

-Systema hopup bucking

-SCS nub

-Element Vortex flash hider

-Bravo replica Troy BUIS

-Magpul MOE grip/trigger guard

-Magpul ASAP sling mount

-RA Tech 7.4v 1600 mAh LiMn battery in crane stock

Accessories

-Element replica Larue QD VFG

-Element replica Surefire M961 w/ Element replica Larue QD mount and flip open lens cover

-Mission Spec Irene Adaptive Sling

Optics

-ACM replica Aimpoint Comp M4

-ACM replica Leupold 3.5-10x25 Red/Green Mark 4 scope in Element replica Larue SPR 1.5 mount w/ Butler Creek lens covers

Still Left

-Bipod (suggestions welcome, thinking Harris style at the moment)

-Magpul AFG

-Ladder rail covers

-Daniel Defense rail mount sling swivel

-Magpul 75rd Pmags

-Mosfet

-M110 spring (maybe)

-8mm Bearings (maybe)

-Madbull Dissipator Barrel 16" (maybe)

-Magpul UBR stock (maybe)

Suggestions and comments welcome!

Edited by gilla409

Great Stuff Kojak!!! It looks extremely nice, no bs. Planning on getting a KAC QDSS-NT4 can later on?

How's the wobble of the Element LMT stock on the WE receiver extension? Mine has a good amount of wobble but it's a very nice stock nonetheless for the price.

Man, my build has been stuck for ages, I need that 1x-4x SpecterDR to be released already! :D

-Luis

Edited by Luis21

that looks HEAVY.

It is kinda front heavy but it's so short it doesn't matter much.

Great Stuff Kojak!!! It looks extremely nice, no bs. Planning on getting a KAC QDSS-NT4 can later on?

How's the wobble of the Element LMT stock on the WE receiver extension? Mine has a good amount of wobble but it's a very nice stock nonetheless for the price.

Man, my build has been stuck for ages, I need that 1x-4x SpecterDR to be released already! :D

-Luis

Thanks Luis! I did order this can, just to complete the set. My stock is nice and sturdy, but the knot in the bungee cord in the storage compartment might be adding some friction. It also keeps my spare CR123 batteries from rattling.

There hasn't been much news on the working 1-4x Specter but I encountered a working sample a couple weeks ago; it can't be too much longer.

Is that the Element PEQ setup? What brand Spectre is that? Great looking blaster!!

Element dual switch and M3x with Pro-T AN/PEQ-15. The Specter is the black ACM copy painted tan. Thanks!

Good stuff again man! :D

I was also going to order the Element QDSS-NT4 but I stuck with my VFC. Also, I too got to handle and test out one of Element's 1x-4x SpecterDR replicas at an event. The thing is very nice but the eye relief is too close...

Now, this is the version 1 sample that also doesn't feature a full eyepiece lens and Element is now working on their newer, improved version which should be out soon.

-Luis