AR15 Picture Thread

DD gas block, and if I'm not mistaken the FSP was one of the candidates before the M4 RIS was selected.

KAC Mk12 actually. I'm not sure if that's still the case though since I haven't seen any Mk12's in stock anywhere. KAC may still be producing them for the military though. I've seen some FSP's used but they appeared to only be in testing. The M4's seem to have gotten a little farther in the testing phase based on those pics I linked (or they may have started being issued already.)

-OGGY

And slu, black LMT's all the way. I love mine! :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KAC Mk12 actually. I'm not sure if that's still the case though since I haven't seen any Mk12's in stock anywhere. KAC may still be producing them for the military though. I've seen some FSP's used but they appeared to only be in testing. The M4's seem to have gotten a little farther in the testing phase based on those pics I linked (or they may have started being issued already.)

-OGGY

And slu, black LMT's all the way. I love mine! :)

I see. However, Badger Ordnance makes a Mk 12 gas block clone, that's the one I put on my SPR upper.

Woo! New gun!

Still needs a few bits.. VFG, Sling + somewhere to attach it but on the whole I'm pretty happy.

ptwb.jpg

I like this! 16"? Not a big fan of the MBUS, but if your outer barrel is aluminum, I bet that thing is light as hell. Must handle very well.Silver buffer tube is very bling bling. Don't get it gold plated. Is this a TM EBBR? GBBR?

Edited by slu

I like this! 16"? Not a big fan of the MBUS, but if your outer barrel is aluminum, I bet that thing is light as hell. Must handle very well.Silver buffer tube is very bling bling. Don't get it gold plated. Is this a TM EBBR? GBBR?

I'm gonna take a guess. Silver buffer tube and the design of the SOPMOD stock, I say it's a... PTW?

BTW please refrain from quoting pics.

Edited by WTF?Shane

Sudden burst of awesome pics, liking it. Galih, that is a seriously nice looking collection.

Kipper: What's the short dot you're using there mate? If it's a replica and you've got any thoughts on it, good or bad, I think fair few people out there, including myself, would like to hear them.

Not awesome, but functional

Here's what I started with:

http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/02_products/show.aspx?kind1=3&kind2=19&kind3=23&num=592

http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/02_products/show.aspx?kind1=3&kind2=19&kind3=23&num=594

Went with the Sportline as I could almost get two of them for the price of one full metal version from my friendly supplier. Wanted a long gun running at circa 350 fps for woodland, and something easily transportable for when I visit CQB sites, to run at sub 330 fps.

Here's what they look like now. I removed the folding stock and swapped over the excellent sliding "Concept" stock onto the long gun. I then fitted a stock end plate with sling point onto the short one, and added a stumpy vertical foregrip. Just need to add a red dot sight on a high mount and I'm sorted. Plus some VN style midcaps for the short gun maybe.

sam0051u.th.jpgsam0059d.th.jpgsam0056.th.jpg

It occurred to me that i hadn't taken any pictures of my guns in a while. This is my Troy M7A1 cqb carbine, has served me for 18 months without a single problem, gleaming piece of kit.

SAM_3131.jpg

SAM_3129.jpg

SAM_3135.jpg

SAM_3132.jpg

Put a fair bit of work into it, will list bits if anyone cares.

Darkchild