AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the Noveske bodies coming from? The only one i've seen is a Madbull, and that's OOS everywhere, and the G&P has white lasered trades rather than engraved. Which is irritating, because i'd quite like one..

Looks to be a G&P body. They come in two style, engraved and laser etched.

It really, really is. Where's the Noveske bodies coming from? The only one i've seen is a Madbull, and that's OOS everywhere, and the G&P has white lasered trades rather than engraved. Which is irritating, because i'd quite like one..

It's the 2nd generation Noveske Body from G&P and it comes with the MUR-1 upper with the noveske logo on the bolt assist. Even here in HK, this particular model is somewhat difficult to come by. I have no idea why. No one seems to stock them. Prime makes the same body (CNC'd) for the WA GBBR system.

Even here in HK, this particular model is somewhat difficult to come by. I have no idea why. No one seems to stock them.

I'm a sad panda sad.gif I'll have to check out all the HK websites and cross my fingers i guess!

*edit* What brand is the Noveske rail by the way? Madbull with the G&P barrel nut?

Edited by hwagan

I'm a sad panda sad.gif I'll have to check out all the HK websites and cross my fingers i guess!

*edit* What brand is the Noveske rail by the way? Madbull with the G&P barrel nut?

I got mine from Armed Forces. Can't find it on their site. Maybe give em a shout. As for the rail. It's a PRO&T Rail with the Switchblock

Ok! Here's another ugly looking beast to the collection.:D

This beast comes in the shape of a modified G&P WOC Sentry VLTOR GBBR.

VTLORM203_2.jpg

Add-ons:

G&P M203 9" Knights Armament Grenade launcher.

G&P M203 Leaf sight.

G&P ACOG 4x32 with working mini red dot sight.

King Arms VLTOR TangoDown bipod legs.

Socom Gear 9,5" DD MK18 RIS II.

5KU Steel outer barrel.

ACM HK silencer.

Bomber VLTOR low profile gasblock.

Element Troy flip up front sight.

Prime light weight steel bolt carrier.

G&P Negative pressure nozzle.

Bomber Magazines ver. 2

Vanaras 36 rounds grenades.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the 2nd generation Noveske Body from G&P and it comes with the MUR-1 upper with the noveske logo on the bolt assist. Even here in HK, this particular model is somewhat difficult to come by. I have no idea why. No one seems to stock them. Prime makes the same body (CNC'd) for the WA GBBR system.

So I did a little checking around. G&P makes several versions with the Vltor MUR upper receiver, which comes combined with these lowers: Vltor, Magpul, Troy, Stag Arms, and Noveske. No doubt for legal reasons I've seen Stag Arms listed as "Sage Arms". Likewise, G&P usually refers to the Vltor MUR/Noveske combination as a Fire Pig body (for obvious reasons), not directly as Noveske. They have them on Cobra and A. Global sites and probably other places too. A. Global also has an extensive range of PRO&T Noveske rails, including the one notched out for the switch gas block.

G&P's range is considerably more extensive than King Arms, which only combines the Vltor MUR upper with Vltor and Troy lowers, as far as I can see.

(All comments refer to AEGs, and not to bodies for WA GBBrs.)

Ok! Here's another ugly looking beast to the collection.:D

This beast comes in the shape of a modified G&P WOC Sentry VLTOR GBBR.

*humongous gun*

Looks a beast, but are you going to skirmish it? Cause I know that thing weighs a *fruitcage* ton, just looking at it makes my arms hurt a bit.

Did the 203 and the RIS II fit on without any heavy modification?

@CKinnerley

It's a big boys skirmishing gun.:D

No honestly, just kidding, it's not a skirmish friendly gun, unless your name is T2.

I just like to see how it looks with all the goodies mounted on it.

The RIS were no major issue to fit, since I already got a similar looking RIS mounted originally.

I used the G&P original barrel nut and mounting plate. I just made the centerhole a little bit bigger

on the barrel nut, because it's a thicker outer diameter on the 5KU steel outer barrel.

The M203 on the contrary, needed some more modification to it.

First I had to increase the diameter by at least a millimeter or so, at the rear (where it mounts around the barrel).

Then I also had to grind a little on the M203 barrel front lock, to make it fit properly.

Otherwise the front lower of the RIS will grip the part on the barrel lock mechanism of the M203

preventing it from going all the way back as it supposed to, and that would give you a 4 - 5 mm glitch

in the rear where the M203 rest in the RIS.

I hope you understand some off this homemade english.:D

KJW M4 CQBR

Star Daniel Defense Mk18 Rail

Magpul Moe Grip

Magpul AFG

Magpul BAD lever

ACM Magpul UBR

Magpul Moe Trigger Guard

G&P Knights QD silencer w/ Flashhider

Pro & T PEQ 15 Green Laser

ACM Acog Ecos w/ Doctor Sight

Bomber larue RCO Mount

Daniel Defense 1 o clock Offset Mount w/ Doctor Sight

I'm considering changing out the front doctor sight for a micro t1 currently, but the reasoning is that since I'm not running any iron sights I might as well have another set in case. Also the doctor on top of the acog was only going to be used for cqb since I'm required to have a full face mask and anything else lower makes it difficult to aim due to cheek weld, but It works pretty well even when I'm not running a mask either. I'm still playing around with the setup, if it's not useful I'll prob ditch it altogether.