AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Front Sight Here"

...Seriously? Is that instruction *really* necessary? I mean, what with it being called the front sight, you'd think most folk would have the common sense to put the front sight on the front of the rail right?

Still, nice bit of kit. Expensive i'm guessing?

"Front Sight Here"

...Seriously? Is that instruction *really* necessary? I mean, what with it being called the front sight, you'd think most folk would have the common sense to put the front sight on the front of the rail right?

Still, nice bit of kit. Expensive i'm guessing?

I did get a chuckle out of that. As for the price; I very nearly paid $400+ for a real one but SG/Madbull (the packaging has both names) finally took their thumbs out and released the M4 RISII in FDE. If you look very closely you can see "for airsoft use only" on the inside of the bottom section.

It looks like it came with the M203 free-float mounts as well; would this one be proper for a Block 2 M4?

@ Teowned; Thanks man... Tis indeed G&P; New 8mm Gearbox version XM177E1. It barely weighs 2.5 KG, so compared to my other rifles it's easy on my lazy arms, and performs just as well.

@ kojak; Nice to see they're finally putting the 'airsoft' part on the inside of the rail... It's about time Manufacturers realised they sell more stuff if they don't scrawl 'AIRSOFT' all over it.

Damn nice rifles everyone. Wish I could source one of those 12" MK18 rails Kojak.. Those seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Btw, has anyone had his delta ring destroyed when tightening a Madbull's DD Omega rail? Wondering if I need a special one..