AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

incredible rifles here...

please, can someone point me in the right direction where i can buy a magazine holder like the one in this picture?

G&p makes a decent readymag replica. I bought one from ehobby not too long ago.

Yup, that´s a G&P´s ready mag, bought it from Ehobbyasia. It´s a bit loose so at least those Pmags rattle in it. But some tape should fix it.

Kojak- after seeing your old CASV/DMR build, I never expected a Block 2 look, but DAYUM. That is gorgeous. 3 stick lipo for the RIS?

Thanks! It's a two stick, and I even had to file down the Deans connector to get everything in there.

SDC10920.JPG

aimpoint2-1.jpg

It's a Echo1 platinum edition m4 (bascally a VFC m4a1 with echo trades)

magpulized with the following internal bits:

-Madbull 363mm, 6.03mm Tightbore

-Madbull Silicone hop-up Bucking

-Madbull hop-up h-Nub

using a King arms buffer tube lipo

DSC04998.jpg

DSC05000.jpg

DSC04999.jpg

Gotta touch up the barrel and bipod, but I'm outta paint and wally world is closed.

I need to get a new pistol grip, new gearset and motor, cut the lower, make tray to hold MK46 mag, build feed tray off side of upper, and rewire it. Still need to get sling points on it, as well as a recoil control stock with a new muzzle break. Heading to Army-Barracks on Friday to get them!

The TM AEG or EBB? From what I recall for the AEG, NO, not worth the modifications. I believe the D-ring position on the TM receiver is a bit different. But it has been years since I touched a TM M4.

The AEG. I've had it for years and only recently gotten back into airsoft. So much is different since when I last played 6 years ago or so lol I was hoping my TM might still be able to use the new stuff out there. If you're telling me it's not worth it.. shucks. What is a good priced one of the market? Or, what are the common rifles here in this thread? I'm liking pretty much all of these here.

there are too many styles of ARs too recommend, i suggest you choose a style, buy a base gun and work on it. G&P, KWA AEGs will do great as a base gun if you want some good reliability and out of the box performance.

@RacingManiac, the GBBR looks sweet! BTW-what TV channel are you watching? i heard "riflescopes" and "camo jackets" somewhere in the audio