AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn gun is finally skirmish ready! It ain't perfect, and there's still stuff missing, but it's in a complete state and it runs nice and hard with GHK C02 mags! I assembled it completely from parts. There's no base gun to this piew-piew.

Here be some pictuArs!

p1060740.jpg

p1060742.jpg

p1060744i.jpg

p1060746f.jpg

p1060749.jpg

p1060753l.jpg

Stuff still missing:

CQD sling plate

CQD RIS sling attachment point

G&P DBAL-2

Decent steel outer barrel, flash-hider, mag catch and forward assist

A2 pistol grip

4 position stock with John Mason butt-pad

Which receiver are you using Arion? Looks good.

-OGGY

It's an AABB :P. It's really nice, I particularly like the fact that it's jet-black, and not grayish like my previous WOC. However, the paint is very fragile (contrarily to WOCs). I handle it very carefully but this saturday, I'll be skirmishing the gun for the first time. Hope it doesn't get f*cked up too bad. Worse case scenario, I guess I'll have to find some kind of way to get Gunkote in Communist France...

It's an AABB :P. It's really nice, I particularly like the fact that it's jet-black, and not grayish like my previous WOC. However, the paint is very fragile (contrarily to WOCs). I handle it very carefully but this saturday, I'll be skirmishing the gun for the first time. Hope it doesn't get f*cked up too bad. Worse case scenario, I guess I'll have to find some kind of way to get Gunkote in Communist France...

You should have said Inokatsu... I would have believed you. :P That's too bad about the paint. I'd suggest stripping it and having it anodized (since the cast looks really good) if the metal had been of higher quality. (Unless is actually aluminum...) No matter, you have an excellent looking rifle.

-OGGY

Is that the basic M4? How is the quality (internal, external, skirmishable)?

I seriously need to get me a replacement for my MP5 :(.

Price wise you can't go wrong, The Build quality and finish are great compared to the near-enough-priced ACM ones, or even the G&P ones, which I think are around the same price.

I've not skirmished with it yet, so I can't comment on that side.

SDC10923.JPGSDC10926.JPG

Mk18 Mod 1 WEM4 is all done.

SDC10925.JPG

The VFC rear sight is very nice and saves me from having to buy another Matech.

SDC10927.JPG

The VFC LMT stock (top) is slightly darker than the Element, and predictably higher quality. More importantly, it fits properly on my AEG buffer tube.

SDC10932.JPG

A Block 2 family photo, waiting on that launcher.

Kojak: your block II rifles are insaaaane! And accurate for once. Tired of those so-called block II rifles with just a peq15 and some kind of freefloat RIS. Really jealous right now x_X

Noveske: digging that Trijicon reflex dot. Where d'ya source it?

Nice, but I think it looked better before :)

Thanks man... I did love it before, but i love it a little more now... with the Mk18 rail it looked a little too similar to my MRP, hence the change.

@Grzechotnik; With the ladders they're a nice place to rest my thumb :P

Edited by hwagan

Rails on TRX? Bleeh :wacko:.

Ekhmm... Typical "polish style" of commenting what other people post ? Huh ? ;)

Those rails are matter of taste I suppose. Aren't they ?

Edited by MRF

The supressor longer than the TRX rail isn't working for me.

Part of me slightly agrees, but then part of me is far too in love with the fact the 'UK patent' trades are showing, and the suppressor is set into the TRX a little... The main factor though, is the fact that the hopup/inner barrel combination i had in the gun before is magical. I don't know how or why exactly, but it sends rounds 5 yards further than anything else i've seen or owned with the same FPS, and i'm not willing to change or fiddle with it for that reason... I'd have liked it to have been a 7" SBR type build, but the performance is just too good. I'm building another 7" inner barrel and hopup setup so i can switch between the two. I'll try and get some pictures of the 7" setup this evening if i get the time, looks awesome with a STAR LE compensator.