AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDC10472.JPG

So my second Block II project is nearly finished. Pardon the nice bedspread but it's too gloomy outside for photos.

SDC10470.JPG

Yes, it's kinda heavy. As much as I love the Specter I'm tempted to get an Eotech instead to lose some weight.

SDC10473.JPG

Free floating M203 fits perfectly, but the rail must be removed to install the front mounts because they screw in from the inside.

SDC10474.JPG

I've ordered a PEQ-16A, green laser diode, and CQD front and rear sling mounts. I've got to find a battery for the Madbull tracer unit tthat will fit in the front RIS, and I'm still not sure which metal body to get, but the one I'm using now (JG) is awful. Suggestions?

You need more sh*t hanging from your rifle.

Metal body? Go KA or VFC if you have the extra dough.

Were you aiming at recreating a block II gun? Cause I've never seen a block II M4 with an ASAP or M203. All the rest is the tits though! Thumbs up on the Specter DR. Leave it there! You have it? Flaunt it :D

Were you aiming at recreating a block II gun? Cause I've never seen a block II M4 with an ASAP or M203. All the rest is the tits though! Thumbs up on the Specter DR. Leave it there! You have it? Flaunt it :D

Yeah, try the links at the top of this very page. The whole point of the M4 RIS II is M203 compatibility.

I think I mentioned that I ordered CQD sling mounts already; the rear one happens to have just arrived so I'll get that Magpul eyesore out of here ASAP.

made me go take pics of my almost finished block II build, This will be my 3rd block II build this year.

Waiting to get proper kac flip up sights and the magpul ones will be coming off. I do switch between the eotech and elcan specter dr

I almost built a third but sold my second 9.5" rail instead. As much as I'd like an AEG version of my MK18 I had to draw the line somewhere. Where are you getting the sights?

Edited by kojak

I found the rear on my local forums, Still trying to find the front sight. Wgcshop had them but sold out fast, I seen pictures with the front sights being in fde on a few real steel ones though. Im about to make a 4th one, I sold my other two recently. My ptw cqbr is begging for block II. I kind of want to paint it and wear it down. I only dusted this one a little bit. Its so hard not to krylon everything.

Edited by Fingers A.R.S.E.

my main shooter, which is still a work in progress :)

5278053534_5b1d97b8b6_b.jpg

It was a G&P M4 Special Forces,

mods:

Madbull Ultimate HopUp

Madbull Black Python Ver2 Tightbore Barrel

Magpul MIAD Grip (OD)

Magpul UBR Stock (OD)

Front Iron Sight removed and G&P low profile gas block added.

To do:

Front Iron Sight

Suppressor (something the same colour OD as the Magpul kit)

Foregrip (again something the same colour OD as the Magpul kit)

Edited by Ether

would be a C7 if it had a 20 inch barrel and long handguards, mine has 14.5 and carbine length handguards, as far as i know, its a C8.

I cant get skinny handguards to fit my batteries right (theyre always forced apart a little so theres a gap) and i cant really afford to replace my stuff with decent lipos, so i had to compromise, i still want to skirmish it afterall, were it just for looking at i would ofcourse have kept the skinny ones though.

EDIT:

Linky

other than the handguards it looks pretty much the same to me

Edited by Mr. Jon