AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kojak, is that a RS EoTech?

Where did you get it?

They're both cheap fakes.

The mounted Eotech is a newer ACM no-name version from Shooter. It has a rubbery goldish brown finish; I sprayed the hood Coyote without too much forethought because it had a typo.

The sand 553 is from EBB and came in a G&P box.

G-rar, that is a sexy AR platform. Have you had any gb failures with it yet?

I am waiting for that same foregrip to come in, I ordered it a month ago and still waiting. US Customs are taking their time with this one.

Edited by SHWEL

G-rar, that is a sexy AR platform. Have you had any gb failures with it yet?

Well, my cousin has a problem with the single shot.

When it is switched to single shot, it doesn't shoot always.

The only thing you hear is a click, like the battery is empty .. even if the battery is fully charged.

Full auto works perfect. When he wants to play single shot, he has to switch it to full auto and do single shots.

This was a brand new AEG! ..

Anybody knows what could help to solve this problem?

Well, my cousin has a problem with the single shot.

When it is switched to single shot, it doesn't shoot always.

The only thing you hear is a click, like the battery is empty .. even if the battery is fully charged.

Full auto works perfect. When he wants to play single shot, he has to switch it to full auto and do single shots.

This was a brand new AEG! ..

Anybody knows what could help to solve this problem?

Check out the review thread for the G&P Sentry in the AEG reviews section; A similar problem was discussed there. First thing to do is check the screws holding the motor contacts on are tight. Then check the wiring into the stock for any damage, and check the motor height is adjusted properly.