AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What make/model do you use mate? I need to sort out batteries for my G&P.

7.4 800 or 1200's from Component shop in all of mine (And Jack's 'n all) - www.component-shop.co.uk

I use the cheap £14 turnigy blue box charger, does the job fine, and a 7.4 1200 is an easy fit in the buffer tube.

*edit* Lately i've been using the 7.4 1100's on CS - They're the size of a 7.4 800, and the only noticeable difference i can find is they're 15C discharge rather than 20C. They're also cheap enough to be considered a consumable. There's no noticeable delay in trigger response or ROF on any of my rifles though, i'd recommend them. For info's sake a G&P 8mm box with one of them gives about 1000-1100RPM with a nice quick trigger.

Edited by hwagan

Real steel troy, magpul, DD light mount, and surefire G2. biggrin.gif

Troy claymore comp, FDE MOE and trig guard, ASAP, and possibly some FDE TROY MBUS inbound.

Base gun is a KWA SR12.

Really nice stuff mate, looking forward to the finished article. Did the rail get on ok with the KWA barrel nut or did the RS one fit?

Thanks. The rail uses a proprietary barrel nut, which was quite hard to get on my KWA. It involved a vice, rubber mallet, the proprietary barrel nut-wrench they give, and a lot of hoping that nothing on the gun was going to break every time I hit the mallet lol.

Installed the trigger guard last night. It keeps looking better and better.