AR15 Picture Thread

Something a bit different:

gallery_25415_1789_906764.jpg

gallery_25415_1789_1113760.jpg

Just finished this one up a few days ago and haven't even had the chance to shoot it yet.

I'm planning to take more pics of it soon.

Maybe I should get some pics of it on top of a roof near Central Park...

Or not, as it would be completely improper to do. Airsoft in NYC is subversive and 'frowned-upon' enough, as is...

Still trying to scrounge up an accurate looking case for it.

Comment or inquiry about the build here if you please:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=190809&view=getlastpost

-T.S.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE!!Got a daughter/little sister? :D Needs a Leon photo shoot.

I don't think I know anyone that fits the look of a young Natalie Portman, I'm afraid.

But I think I can do a close Jean Reno/Leon. I just have to get a big wool coat, knit hat, round shades, and grow a scruffy goatee.

I have a little sister, a friend who is the absolute twin of Jean Reno and several friends who are professional photographers.

Hmmm...

Just send me the gun and I'll do you an awesome photoshoot.... ;)

No dice. :tongue2:

-T.S.

Kingdong, is that the gbb or aeg version? I wanna buy the aeg version soon, but I just wanted a couple opinions. How is it? Looks beautiful externally!

Its the GBB version, and to be honest its freakin amazing!

I have installed a steel RA-TECH bolt carrier with NPAS which works a charm as well.

Its got mostly all steel internals including the outer barrel. the SOCOM GEAR Daniel Defense RIS II is probably the best replica RIS i have owned!

I will do a review of it when i can be bothered lol.

Its the GBB version, and to be honest its freakin amazing!

I have installed a steel RA-TECH bolt carrier with NPAS which works a charm as well.

Its got mostly all steel internals including the outer barrel. the SOCOM GEAR Daniel Defense RIS II is probably the best replica RIS i have owned!

I will do a review of it when i can be bothered lol.

GBB version of what? It looks a self built gun on an Inokatsu receiver

BTW, that is kit. Would be better with Prime A1 lower and genuine RIS II. Are the ironsights genuine articles from KAC?

Edited by slu

You probably know this already, but G&P sells the 607 muzzles separately. I don't have a direct link as I'm on a smartphone atm and that'd take ages, but I think I've seen them on most of the major HK shops.

Edit: guess that didn't take as long as I thought. http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=GP-ACC-948B&search=searchItem&rs=loud%20hailer&catid=&cat=

There's a suppressor version as well I think, I just did a quick search for "loud hailer" as that's all I remembered because it's strange.

Edited by k30dxedle

hehe yea, I ended up converting mine to a 727 last night. Got a copy of the extended edition of Black Hawk Down and the urge took me. Just gonna paint it, bolt a flashlight on it, and call it a day. NSIW optics.

One cannot survive on rails and Magpul ###### alone.