AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current iteration of my G&P but going to change it to a CQB-R within the next few days, so enjoy it while it lasts...and yeah, I need to become a batter photographer! That, or use something other than an iPhone.

img0451jr.th.jpg

img0453q.th.jpg

img0455o.th.jpg

I need to become a batter photographer!

As lovely as the crispy goodness of batter is, i can't imagine a deep fried AR-15 being combat effective :P

I'd say it looks pretty good in it's un-battered form, as with the rest of the guns on this page!

As lovely as the crispy goodness of batter is, i can't imagine a deep fried AR-15 being combat effective :P

I'd say it looks pretty good in it's un-battered form, as with the rest of the guns on this page!

My bad! Actually meant I'm just going to take pictures of A-Rod style M4. ;]

a-rod1.jpg

But I digress. CQBR barrel conversion should be done tomorrow!

Thanks for the kind words.

Haven't skirmished with the TM yet, but the G&P is a beautiful field gun. Has excellent range complimented by a nice rate of fire. It's so short that maneuvering through brush is super easy. It makes my KWA SR-10 feel like a yard long brick.

Edited by Gigueand

Thanks man :) Everyone needs a bit of old school goodness, the 733 is just so light and easy to move with without all the rails. Plus the carry handle makes just grabbing the gun and sprinting for cover that much easier. Car-15 should be in my hands tuesday as well :D

Speaking of which, more pictures Guiness!