AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I don't suppose there's a clone of that mount is there? It seems wrong when a mount costs more than the light attached to it.

The light still costs more :P

Pretty sure a random company on Ehobby does clone GearSector stuff... TSC it seems: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=gear+sector

Also, quoted in 3/4 posts, i feel slightly proud :D

I took a look at the clone and it's crappily made. They say CNC'd but it looks casted. Also, it only comes in black and I've never seen the scoutlight mount replica.

Hwagan, you're quoted in all my posts :D

Edited by Noveske

Hopefully these pics are worthy. ;]

You say abomination like it's a bad thing...

img0495u.th.jpg

img0496zx.th.jpg

img0497gg.th.jpg

Soda can suppressor! With full Noveske trades, of course. A little "Army of Two" inspired joke; the scary part is, with the KFH inside of it, it is really, really loud and with some washers and correct cuts, the KFH secures the can on and it won't come off. Some aluminum rings inside for support and it could be a fun addition for an insurgent loadout...

Edited by Leon Kennedy

It should have a UBR and MOE hand guards then it would truly be a magpul CAR-15.

Is it wrong that the only thing I'm not too keen on in that pic is the 30 round mag?

I bet it's got a hell of a bark with that Noveske on there too.

Edited by evansy