AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

azn, I say no bipod and keep the AAC suppressor. The bipod will completley wreak the awesome hispeed looking you have going on now.

-OGGY

Azn,

+1 to the no bipod petition

Also, i think the barrel is long enough - add any more suppressors and your just compensating :D

haha my $0.02

-Shin

Really, no bipod?

Guess I'll run it for a bit and decide - gun won't feed ATM lol.

riptide, do you shoot usually with stock retracted? As far as looks goes I find when taking pic of the longer barrel setup it looks better with the stock extended anyway, and thats how I shoot as well. So that might balance out the look a bit....

took the plunge and ordered Accupoint, now to decide whether to go with SPR or SPR-E....

This page is full of awesome guns.

Azn; I also say skip the bipod, but i reckon the AAC makes it look a little too long... I'd stick with a f/hider if it was mine.

Yea, sticking with the Troy FH. I'll decide on the bipod later when I pay off my CC bills :P

riptide, do you shoot usually with stock retracted? As far as looks goes I find when taking pic of the longer barrel setup it looks better with the stock extended anyway, and thats how I shoot as well. So that might balance out the look a bit....

took the plunge and ordered Accupoint, now to decide whether to go with SPR or SPR-E....

Usually it's in position 2 or more, since that's where eye relief is best lol. I can't shoot with it completely retracted - my arms are too long XD. I've actually contemplated moving to an ACS stock to see how that would compliment the long look, but alas, I'm broke :(

Little sneak peak of my WA N4 Build...

Externals nearly done... Internals - Not even close.

Real CMore (Its gonna be fore my hicapa's, putting an Aimpoint micro on this one)

Yay! CASV! Not as popular as they used to be anymore! But I'm still a fan!

Awww it's cute smile.gif Looks like quite the handy CQB tool.

Speaking of handy CQB tools, my OD Marine M4 has been reborn... as an almost entirely G&P Troy M7A1. I'll get some nicer pics up this evening, but for now;

P1000317.jpg

It's made out of...

G&P Troy CQBSPC/MUR-1 Receiver with a G&P 8mm bearing gearbox & 120 motor

G&P Noveske 7.5" Stainless barrel with VLTOR Low-profile gas block and tube

G&P Troy MRF-RX 7" Rail

King Arms Lipo buffer tube

Dytac SCAR F/Hider + Dytac AAC Style SCAR Silencer/Tracer unit

Fakepul CTR stock + AFG

PTS MOE Grip

G&P Ladders

G&P Ambi mag catch

I ferkin' love it smile.gif

Edited by hwagan

Colour is foliage green, like the Magpul AFG, flash makes it appear more tan than it is. I'm pretty happy with how its looking :)

Few more bits needed, got a dust cover and PEQ on the way that I'm also going to spray.

Side rails are a bit pants. The green bits I stippled really badly. Will replace them after payday :P

166bwrb.jpg

Edited by SoSwift