AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that a lot - Just like i used to have my m4 set up before it became an M7. Out of curiosity, what brand is the rail? It was a right PITA to fit XTM's with an AFG on my G&P version.

Thanks.

Rail is ACM, picked it up from t-tiger on ASF. The XTMs click on very easily and the AFG just slid right into place.

Either my outer barrel or upper receiver doesn't agree with the rail tho.

10"(CASV-M) with 16" barrel..

http://www.pbase.com...image/117371168

Went through a few fore ends to end up at LaRue...

Hmmm... I'm going to be using a 16" OB for my second upper. I like more barrel exposed, but I can't really tell with the CASV. Anyone got another 10" with a 16" barrel? Preferably DD/Larue/Noveske.

Doubt it, but it doesnt hurt to ask!

Hmmm... I'm going to be using a 16" OB for my second upper. I like more barrel exposed, but I can't really tell with the CASV. Anyone got another 10" with a 16" barrel? Preferably DD/Larue/Noveske.

Doubt it, but it doesnt hurt to ask!

fleximage0.jpg

0O2P8818-A-1028-Stick.jpg

That one's 11"

Edited by BrooklynBorn

Thanks for the reference to PMG, RM

If anybody is interested, here's the build plans I have for my GBBR ( Not two guns, two uppers. Just did both so you can see what it might look like)

myweapon.jpg

They didn't have a CASV-S so I used CASV-M. I know I have a CASV-M, but I'm planning to get the S. I also plan to put a PEQ15 on my CQB upper, and I'm not sure about the DMR upper yet. Both of those are pretty much exactly what I'll be doing except instead of the standard DD rail I'll be using the DD FSP Lite rail w/ VLTOR VST. Also the flash hider on my DMR upper will most likely be a G&P KAC break... I think it'll look slick.

I like that PEQ16, but the color looks meh. I hope VFC makes one.

Maybe the color is off, but they got pretty damn close with the fake controls. First company I've seen get that close after comparing them to a real one ie. pictars of a certain someone here with a lot of IR gear.

Maybe the color is off, but they got pretty damn close with the fake controls. First company I've seen get that close after comparing them to a real one ie. pictars of a certain someone here with a lot of IR gear.

Color's actually not that bad..just the color of the stickers aren't great LOL.. here's a comparison between the Vanaras 15, the VFC 15 and the Elements 16 under sunlight. Don't ask me how the color compares to a RS, cause I don't have one.

IMG_3055.jpg