AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the old skoolz family

Colt models 603(2x), 602 and 629, and if G&P hurry's the *fruitcage* up, a 607 will be added ASAP!

6 more pieces and you can fill a rack! Nice to see people are still interested in retro replicas. I might have a few used Colt 600 port covers if you're interested.

Here's the old skoolz family

Colt models 603(2x), 602 and 629, and if G&P hurry's the *fruitcage* up, a 607 will be added ASAP!

Dude, that's awesome blablabla. Really nice looking collection! You're making me miss my old JAC "M16VN".. I've always been a fan of the old school, plain jane AR's.

Fcrayon, that looks really good. The 416 stock actually fits the build really well. I usually have trouble with those, but that looks great. Nice one!

*edit.. Masakarijoe, nooo! You're reminding me of basically all the stuff I want to do with my AR setup... I really want to build a CQB upper to swap out and stick a Trijicon reflex on it. Awesome looking setup, man.

Edited by Dark_Harvey

*edit.. Masakarijoe, nooo! You're reminding me of basically all the stuff I want to do with my AR setup... I really want to build a CQB upper to swap out and stick a Trijicon reflex on it. Awesome looking setup, man.

thanks man. the trijicon reflex is the best 1X optic i have ever used... i swear by it. i dont plan on ever getting another 1X optic. i like eotechs, but the reflex is just a complete improvement even over them.

-Joe

@blablabla love that collection. All G&P based?

Yeah all G&P based, had some other brands when I started out, but when I became interested in retro and VN stuff, I quickly reverted to G&P, easily upgradable, maintainable, shoots straight and true, I especially like their 8 mm box, shoots pretty smooth, good value for money,

Not to expensive overall, parts are readily available, and their made out of, fairly, good metal, you can screw and mount, change everything in and out several dozens of times without breaking and/or stripping anything,

I've had chinese stuuf pass through my hands many times, and the quality just doesn't compare, chinese stuff is good if your just a shooter with some highcaps, but if you want to install a lot off real deal stuff and make it as accurate as you can, like 95%, G&P is the way to go, Only thing better I've come across in years is Realsword

Hi all, I got a question. I'm considering getting a single point sling and sling attachment for my TM M733, my question is, is this wise and if so what sling and attachment would people suggest? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, that said I don't want something pants, just something functional.

Cheers.

Edited by ninja master of coffee

Decided i missed my old noob toob, so picked up a Dboy's one and a couple of pro-arms shells... Dboy's 203 is actually surprisingly nice, and quite light as well;

P1000464.jpg

P1000462.jpg

Also, new acquisition - G&P M4, rear-wired for a lipo. Not gonna look like this for very long, it's getting suitably lego'd and magpul'd...

P1000465.jpg