AR15 Picture Thread

DSC_0286-1-1.jpg

DSC_0285-1-1-1.jpg

Take it easy on me, it's my first attempt at Photoshop.

Base Gun: Dboys CASV M4: $130 <AT>Airsplat

Internals:

King Arms 8mm gearbox: $65 @ AirsoftGi

G&P 8mm ball bearings

King Arms hop up chamber: $35 @ AirsoftGi

Deepfire tappet plate: $13 @ Airsplat

Systema wiring (front): $45 @ AirsoftGi

Systema flat ratio gears: $60 @ AirsoftGi

Prometheus air nozzle: $15 @ AirsoftGi

Prometheus cylinder head: $20 @ AirsoftGi

Prometheus shims: $10 @ AirsoftGi

Systema m130 spring: $20 @ AirsoftGi

Prometheus soft bucking: $15 @ AirsoftGi

Guarder cylinder: $15

Guarder piston, 2nd tooth shaved off: $27 at Trinity Airsoft

Guarder piston head with X ring: $14 @ EhobbyAsia

Guarder spring guide: $16 @ Kastaway Airsoft

Prometheus 6.03 mm tightbore: $60 @ AirsoftGi

AGM motor: $15

Deans connectors: $5

Externals:

G&P marines metal body kit: $115

Dboys CASV painted OD

Best Gun crane stock painted OD: $20

G&G pistol grip: $10

Classic Army outer barrel: $68 @ airsoftshop

ACM M900 Surefire Replica: $80 @ Airsplat

KA Doctor sight

ACM Tri Rail Scope

Edited by Wutang
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noveske, was that M6X light worth it? Im such a laser newb it is not even funny. Is the laser super legit and what exact model m6x is it?

It's always worth it! :) I picked it up almost-new condition for a really good price. It's the M6X Basic Kit (Model # M6X-000-A17) rail-grabber version. Kit came with the ambedextrous rocker switch backplate, long-gun switch backplate, remote switch and also an IR filter. Laser is rater Class IIIa Red, visible to 200M. Although I have to say with this type of laser, it's more of a night-time laser. I can barley make it out during a sunny day.

Uh... part of my collection....

That is incredibly impressive and I am deliriously envious, but I gotta ask: with that many guns, how often does each of them get taken out? Aren't there some that sit there, week after week, month after month, their buckings gradually getting dry and brittle....?

(Come to think of it, that sounds kinda like me...)

Dude.... That's only "part" of your collection? Can we see the rest?biggrin.gif

And how many real PEQs do you have?

Lol.. the rest hmm... In rifle bags all over the place. Mainly ARs still haha.. I'll post the rest bit by bit later :D

That is incredibly impressive and I am deliriously envious, but I gotta ask: with that many guns, how often does each of them get taken out? Aren't there some that sit there, week after week, month after month, their buckings gradually getting dry and brittle....?

(Come to think of it, that sounds kinda like me...)

You're absolutely right. Rarely do they all get taken out. Usually, I just stick to a few (thus the lack of furniture on some of them). However, I try to take out more of a variety by building them with different strengths, ROFs, sometimes different lengths (I tend to stick to the 10.5" length barrel though), some are GBBs, etc etc. Therefore, that makes me choose my weapon based on the game I'm playing that particular day. Probably not a bad idea for some of you who have a billion of the same gun, like me. LOL

With regards to brittle buckings, keep your chamber lubed up good. But I guess it depends on the weather in your area. Where I live, it's super humid most of the year, so I rarely encounter that problem.

Lol.. the rest hmm... In rifle bags all over the place. Mainly ARs still haha.. I'll post the rest bit by bit later :D

You're absolutely right. Rarely do they all get taken out. Usually, I just stick to a few (thus the lack of furniture on some of them). However, I try to take out more of a variety by building them with different strengths, ROFs, sometimes different lengths (I tend to stick to the 10.5" length barrel though), some are GBBs, etc etc. Therefore, that makes me choose my weapon based on the game I'm playing that particular day. Probably not a bad idea for some of you who have a billion of the same gun, like me. LOL

With regards to brittle buckings, keep your chamber lubed up good. But I guess it depends on the weather in your area. Where I live, it's super humid most of the year, so I rarely encounter that problem.

What about rusting? All of my non aluminum parts are all a bit rusty. Which often includes gas blocks and flash hiders.

What about rusting? All of my non aluminum parts are all a bit rusty. Which often includes gas blocks and flash hiders.

I keep all my rifles in a humidity/temperature regulated bat-cave. hahaha. No I'm just kidding. Rusting happens, but nothing a little strike force or wd-40 wipe won't handle.