AR15 Picture Thread

Love your bloc II inspired blaster Kojak! Does your PEQ15 adjust windage and elevation? If so, what brand is it?

Jet: beautiful HK416. Seeing the correct trades and the bolt carrier, I'm guessing a trademarked WE right? How does it perform out of the box? Needed lots of modding? Geez, everytime I see a 416, I feel like not getting a GBB-R M4 and waiting for the VFC HK416 GBB-R... :angry:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What brand/model receiver is that Bababooey? Once again, amazing piece of kit - Looks stunning.

Hi, thanks! The upper was a late Colt M16A1 that I modified to fit a PRIME lower - it's kind of blurry on the photos, but it has the CH forge codes by the carry handle. Unlike the GX5857, I didn't do any of the work on the lower, but had a colleague do it for me so it can best match the upper. The lower is based off of a PRIME M16A1 purchased from Enten, but had it customized with 653 engravings (the barrel is Chrome Bore marked and the selector filed down to resemble an M16A1).

Jet: beautiful HK416. Seeing the correct trades and the bolt carrier, I'm guessing a trademarked WE right? How does it perform out of the box? Needed lots of modding? Geez, everytime I see a 416, I feel like not getting a GBB-R M4 and waiting for the VFC HK416 GBB-R... :angry:

Yup, trademarked WE. Not sure how it performs, fire selector fell out when I took it out of the box when it arrived. I'll take a look at it when I have time. The emag is just a pts aeg one, put it in for the picture.

Finally finished my KJW m4.

Here is what is on her.

Base KJW m4 Cqbr

Rear flip BUIS

Tango Down rail covers

Tango Down QD vert grip

Tango Down pistol grip

Daniel Defense offset flashlight mount w/ Surefire 6p

Eotech 551 replica

Element Medieval flash hider

America F**k Yea! dust cover

Internals:

Cradle velocity reducer

Cradle piston

dsc01636b.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc01637az.th.jpg

dsc01638fp.th.jpg

dsc01638fp.th.jpg

dsc01639f.th.jpg

dsc01640y.th.jpg

Although its freefloat, the front-end is actually rocksolid!

The rail is KA and the barrel is a Madbull 16" dissipator (2-piece) barrel, its really thick and also REALLY sturdy, no wobble at all.

Both rail and barrel fitted perfectly on my ICS M4, the only thing I had to do, was a bit of filing to make the ICS hopup-unit slide smoothly.