AR15 Picture Thread

For me, that laser kind of spoils something that's otherwise seriously nice; but end of the day, minor stuff. MRP and UBR looks damn good.

i totally agree, i think that would look awesome wth the new Element Peq 16 laser/light combo in black.

-brendan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fresh coat of paint, flash makes it look brighter then it is

Removed

Go XMs!

Reminds me of mine because I want that scope and run a similar light set up but without the pad and a 6P clone.

How are you liking it?

EDIT: Didnt mean to quote picture.

Edited by Agent Hunk

Latest project...

IMG_4428.jpg

Parts:

JG M933

Element Mk18 RIS II

AABB DD Gas Block

Element CTR

AABB ASAP Plate

KAC Broomstick

Element M3X (will likely replace this with an Element M300, just need to rewire the tail cap to work with the dual switch)

Pro-T PEQ15

Element Dual Switch

ACM RSA

ACM PMag

Clone MBUS (Gen 1)

G&P Aimpoint

ACM ARMS Mount

I built this because I had the Mk18 RIS left over from my spare GBB M4 upper and I wanted a home for it, so I built a gun around it. Go figure. The JG M933 shoots around 340fps stock and has great range and decent groupings. It'll get a tightbore and that's about it. I'm running a LiPo in the RIS. I picked up a metal receiver for it but frankly the receiver will take a lot of work to fit (cheap Chinese manufacture, poorly molded) so I may just stick with the stock plastic receiver.

JDizzle: <3

-Luis

Haha...thanks dude. biggrin.gif I figured you'd like it.

I snapped a few others with the suppressor as well.

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

And kind of a neat angle from the other two pics.

IMG_1186.jpg

Edited by jdizzle921

Dizzle: Great stuff bro! Paint that suppressor Taupe and you're in business. ;)

Is that 553 real or G&P?

I really need Element to release that SpecterDR, my gun is just sitting there with no optic... Otherwise it would be finished and ready for a fully kitted photo too. :D

-Luis

Dizzle: Great stuff bro! Paint that suppressor Taupe and you're in business. wink.gif

Is that 553 real or G&P?

I really need Element to release that SpecterDR, my gun is just sitting there with no optic... Otherwise it would be finished and ready for a fully kitted photo too. biggrin.gif

-Luis

Yep. Planning on it as a matter of fact. My buddy had a bunch of that Magpul FDE duracoat paint but he ran out before I got to ask him about painting my suppressor. I'm kinda torn on whether I should see if he gets some more in, or if I should try Kryloning it. I want it to be semi-permanent but I know that no matter how many Krylon coats I put on it, it's just not going to cut it.

As for the 553. It's real. I wanted to get the RS Elcan but I could only find the newer versions available in FDE as opposed to the older Block 2 ''approved'' version. That, and of course the obvious price difference. biggrin.gif

Edited by jdizzle921

As for the 553. It's real. I wanted to get the RS Elcan but I could only find the newer versions available in FDE as opposed to the older Block 2 ''approved'' version. That, and of course the obvious price difference. biggrin.gif

What versions are you talking about? I've see both the old version with the square bit on the side and the new one with the curvier bits used. I can show you the pics if you like. (Or I could be talking about the wrong versions or whatever and you can feel free to ignore this post. :P)

-OGGY

I just picked this baby up today and finished it up. Unfortunately it has to live at the police station since I'm living at college :(

SR15WOC001.jpg

External:

G&P WOC SR15E3

G&P SR15 URX Med Rail

Magpul MIAD grip

Magpul XTM rail covers

Aimpoint micro clone w/ full trades (very high quality)

KAC TTB

Magpul PTS ACS stock

Internal:

1st and 2nd BCG's - 5KU aluminum NPAS nozzle w/ interchangable tip (in G&P BC)

3rd BCG - JG ABS nozzle w/ brass tip (in JG BC)

Also have two extra loading nozzles, one original G&P and not sure on make of the other.

AABB PRI charging handle

AABB Speed buffer and hard recoil buffer spring

5KU 130% hammer spring

WA Super mag, 3x leak free GHK mags and one JG leak free mag.

It has a problem, though. Currently the gun is not operating, the selector switch is the root of the problem, I think it is mis-alligned. This is causing the gun to shoot only one shot on semi-auto and one shot on fully auto unless you re-rack the charging assembly.

I just picked this baby up today and finished it up. Unfortunately it has to live at the police station since I'm living at college :(

In the military and living in barracks, they told us that airsoft and paintball guns were to be held in the armory. *fruitcage* that! I kept my gun in a guitar bag under my rack. I didn't want the Marines in the armory to be messing with my gun.

Well, good for you following the rules and all.