AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you having any problems adjusting your aimpoint? I bought one and can't seem to adjust the dot.

They're a total lottery. Mine shot the adjustment cap out the side of the sight when i tried changing the horizontal, yet i've heard of others who love the things and they work perfectly.

Good stuff again man! :D

I was also going to order the Element QDSS-NT4 but I stuck with my VFC. Also, I too got to handle and test out one of Element's 1x-4x SpecterDR replicas at an event. The thing is very nice but the eye relief is too close...

Now, this is the version 1 sample that also doesn't feature a full eyepiece lens and Element is now working on their newer, improved version which should be out soon.

-Luis

Yeah the eye relief was quite poor on the sample I played with, even on 1x, and the color seemed to be a very dark brown. Fingers crossed for an improved version at a reasonable price--Element if you're out there, a Docter mount would be much appreciated.

Haha...indeed Kojak. smile.gif

It's a shorter list to say what's ACM/Copy stuff so:

PEQ-15

Element DPS (Modified/swapped the cables to use with the RS Insight light so I guess it's kinda 50/50 RS and ACM..LOL)

CA SOPMOD

Systema Barrel Assembly

G&P Colt Lower

Pretty much everything else is Real Steel. (If ya' need that list too just let me know)

I just got the CA SOPMOD stock today from a buddy and I'm thinking I'm just going to keep that on there instead of going for the RS LMT kit like I was planning on. It functions and fits perfectly as well as holds the two LiPo's I normally use in the PTW stock right in the battery compartments with no modification needed. I was shocked to see how well it fit without having to modify anything. smile.gif

Edited by jdizzle921

Yikes. I find it easy enough to break the bank buying Chinese stuff; though I am sorely tempted to just buy a real M4 RIS II for my Block II grenadier project. I guess I could still sell it whenever Madbull decides to release theirs in FDE.

I was bidding on an LMT stock but I'm kinda glad I lost, for $15 Element gets the job done.

Only the rear sight and rail covers are real on my Mod 1, which makes it a lot easier to break out the rattle can.

He said "best"

Which is why I made the suggestion that I did; do you own one? Or was that post, as it indeed appears to be, an uninformed, unsubstantiated and pointless attempt at criticising a proven excellent AEG? Only, personally, I have two, and they're *fruitcage* excellent.

Yeah it's a TM m4a1 Socom :)

Thank you. Good choice mate.

It looks damn nice.... where's the battery?

You can just about see a tiny sliver of the red wire inside the RIS there, so I'd go with a Li-Po inside the rail.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3626/dsc0014n.jpg

Trying to get more "legit Block II" on this. Soon to replace the ACS with a black LMT SOPMOD. $40 extra for FDE is not worth it in my book.

Wow, haven't seen one of these yet--well done. All these real steel parts make me feel like such a cheapskate.

Is that a real RIS II. Otherwise what AS company is making them with the hole for the A frame?

I think you can get a replica Omega 12" rail with the FSP cutout, but not the RIS II.