AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two finished Custom Bomber GBBs M4s. R979 & R779

Prime Receivers and a Bomber CNC Lower on the M4 RIS.

1d09cd4cfJPG.jpg

27b1bf42eJPG.jpg

Both come with Burst Markings and also shooting Burst!

So the M4A1 Style is a M4 Carbine. It's a different style lower. Color difference is correct.

318942a22JPG.jpg

4d7d68153JPG.jpg

There are also genuine Colt Stocks on each GBB 2 Position Colt on the older R779 and a 4 Position Colt on the newer R979

and the RIS is an oldstyle KAC R.I.S. No RAS!

Regards

orb

Edited by oRb

Orb, Skyflash: WOW! all your rifles are amazing, beautiful pieces but I especially love the oldschool ones.

Here's my KWA I snapped today (added mountain background to cover paintball field like environment)

KWAonthesteppe.jpg

KWA SR-10 (not sure what it would be called in Real Steel)

I think it's safe to say oRb wins the internets for those recent pics.

I love carbines and that A2 is just awesome. Which brand is that btw?

Thanks Evansy :)

It's a Custom Built.

G&P A2 Burst Receiver with Guarder Steel Barrel. Alot of Real Parts.

Systema, Madbull and Airsoft Systems Smart Control Unit inside.

So it also shoots Burst.

Regards

orb

Damn hot! What front sight is that?

Seems like one of KAC's older generation low profile front sights. Though I think (not trying to criticize) that he might have it on backwards, but really it can go either way I guess.

Edit:

I just realised that it might be easier to flip up with it in that position.

Edited by Shift

i dont think i can get anymore on there lol im going to buy some magpul ladder covers for it just to fill in the gaps, but its pretty comfortable up front.

i think the aimpint is an ACM one, well its china made any way but its a really good copy i have to say, i cant fault it in any way really.

Meant more for the bottom rail when I referred to the covers, but if you're getting some ladders that should solve the problem fine. Where did you pick up the clone out of interest? I tend to find with chinese stuff that one particular retailer will stock any given item from one particular source, which might be different to another retailer but there's often no way of telling i.e. you could pick up an EoTech 551 replica from RSOV and another one from EBB and they'll be entirely different.