AR15 Picture Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that sick as in ill, as in not-well, as in it's a bad thing? I was always under the impression that 'sic' was the correct spelling for the version that means something is positive and/or good, but I'm not exactly down with the young children now-a-days and their hippety-hoppety music.

Either way, it may not look exactly realistic but master keys are always awesome, and make for a much better under-slung shotgun option than 40mm launchers with shower shells.

Edited by CKinnerley

Evansy is that a TM M3 masterkey? :blink:

I don't think there would be enough space under an M4 for an M3 masterkey. It would be sweet though.

LOL...no it's prob one of those cheapo shotguns, it doesn't look like a TM M3 to me.

Got it in one.

It's the original el cheapo. The good old UTG Everblast. Can't knock it though, 320fps and adjustable hop up.

The only bad thing is the rail to rail adapter I bodged up probably isn't up to any serious skirmishing.

I really don't understand why no one makes a rail to rail adapter for airsoft.

I'm done, and skint, from doing the externals and accessories. Inside changes are limited to Prommy 6.03 TBB's.

Once I've completeted my KAC build and the Systema internals work out, will think about replacing G&P's GB's with them too.

Here are some oversaturated, overhighlighted & over sharpened pictures.

My lovely MRP Combat Long

mrp1.jpg

mrp2.jpg

My equally lovely Troy M7A1

troy1z.jpg

troy3.jpg

I'm done, and skint, from doing the externals and accessories. Inside changes are limited to Prommy 6.03 TBB's.

Once I've completeted my KAC build and the Systema internals work out, will think about replacing G&P's GB's with them too.

Here are some oversaturated, overhighlighted & over sharpened pictures.

My lovely MRP Combat Long

That is the best looking gun with a C-more that I've ever seen, is it that ACM C-more? If so how is it?

That is the best looking gun with a C-more that I've ever seen, is it that ACM C-more? If so how is it?

That's a RS C-More Tactical, picked it up from Midway UK.

Optics is very good but takes some time to zero and get used to.

Edited by bladerunner168

So as I look through here I find myself wondering where everyone is putting their batteries? Or are they using gas guns? I have been out of the seen for a bit so i'm not up on LiPoly totally. I really like what Bladerunner has going on but it looks like hes got AEG mags there? Lipo in the buffer tube? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

So as I look through here I find myself wondering where everyone is putting their batteries? Or are they using gas guns? I have been out of the seen for a bit so i'm not up on LiPoly totally. I really like what Bladerunner has going on but it looks like hes got AEG mags there? Lipo in the buffer tube? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Li-po in the stock tube, its the way forward.

I get better results using a li-po than using a normal ni-mh battery.