AR15 Picture Thread

There was absoloutley no problem at all sir i was stating that i love airsofters, because of the wide wide range of knowledge and information that is easily passed over from experianced and well educated airsofters to other members of the forum that may not know as much as some softers.

Thats all :)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly. It's pretty rare to see anything without a KAC RAS these days.

How much interior room would I loose on the RAS for battery space? I have a 25c, 7.4 2200mah that fits in there nicely with the stock handguards...

Lipos are cheap enough to where I could get 2 even smaller ones and put one on top, one on bottom, and run them both with my parallel adapter.

Edited by BigBabyMoses06

Not exactly. It's pretty rare to see anything without a KAC RAS these days.

Eh, I've seen a few guys as late as 2009 that were still rockin' the handguards.

Your main problem would be that KWA is not a supplier to our deployed troops. :P

Some artsy fartsy shots I took yesterday of my SFW. Nomononomommnoomom.

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0163.jpg

DSCF0162.jpg

Still waiting to get my PEQ 15 back from a friend and I will be replacing the 6P with a scoutlight. Need to get a foregrip that actually attaches well rather than having to be cable tied on :/ Internally I'm going to get SCU unit from redwolf for a nice snappy trigger response, and some E mags and I think it will be virtually done :)

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Just got this project finished:

DSCN0035.jpg

I wanted make a generic, modern SF M4 that I could use with a bunch of different loadouts. Thing is, I think that something doesn't look quite right about it (probably the barrel and rail), and it's missing something. I know the immediate response will probably be 'MOAR FDE!' lol, but.........Any ideas?

Cheers

Rogue845

Perhaps a foregrip light (you know, this kind of thing) instead of a foregrip and side mounted flashlight would look more balanced. Or maybe the lack of the triangle front sight is the problem. Looks great as-is though.

EDIT: Just like to point out that I started typing this post before the one above was posted. It refers to the one above that.

Edited by Rvrstyxx

that optic has always puzzled me, what is that transparent plastic thing? optic name?

-brendan

It's a Singlepoint occluded eye gunsight (or OEG), made by Normark. It's my understanding that the Singlepoint and Armson OEG's were the very first red dots used in combat during the Vietnam war. The transparent dome has material (tritium?) that collects light to help illuminate the red dot. You can easily make an OEG by closing the ocular end of any modern red dot scope.

Perhaps a foregrip light (you know, this kind of thing) instead of a foregrip and side mounted flashlight would look more balanced. Or maybe the lack of the triangle front sight is the problem. Looks great as-is though.

EDIT: Just like to point out that I started typing this post before the one above was posted. It refers to the one above that.

That's not a bad idea, might give it a go since I've got one on another gun.