FN Picture Thread

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custom Mk48 mod 1 WIP built on an A&K M249.   -Custom CNC machined barrel assembly -Custom CNC machined feedtray cover -Custom ABS 3D printed Mk48 trigger housing prototype

My ARES L1A1 Self Loading Rifle. Where appropriate some metal parts have been paint stripped and refinished to replicate the real weapon more closely, notably the fake bolt carrier and the butt plate.

MK48 Mod 1    

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

laleme Thank you. It is, and it's a real steel 100rd mag pouch with 100 linked 5.56 rounds. Gonna modify a G&P mag to fit in it though.

NeoVeNoM Thank you.

I plan to swap the stock for a Para stock, replace the Aimpoint Comp4 with a replica Elcan Spectre DR, get another Insight M3X and then paint the entire thing :)

aznriptide859 your case makes me want a P90 again, would you take them to games like that or just store them at home?

PianoBlack Pelican full of pistols sounds good, any chance of photos in a more appropriate thread?

There's more pictures in the often resuscitated transportation thread found here: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=157677&st=140

-Piano

This is my FN..;] its a P90 but we can call it... the 'LawnMower" becuase thats how loud it is.. but anyways.. its a toytech.

Toytech silencer (with a knob that slides open vents or closes em. Makes it louder or quieter.

And a SCS hop and barrel for it.. (RARE)

Adjustable rof.

6ithug.jpg

1zf1p4k.jpg

ekrvi1.jpg

10geemd.jpg

Actually alot of them brake or were just taken out. I'm looking for a red dot replacement to slide right into the upper.

But you gotta remember. These guns are old. Most could have simply just been lost or something.

The P90 by toytech was created in 1992.

Oh and btw. The silencer Is also a pretty rare peice.

Edited by RUSHER2

Got a Mini ScoutLight and Element HS (one of my favorite motors) from Noveske - thanks amigo. Externally the P90 is done - and I think it's almost past $1k.

And, of course, my P90 is back as a HS beast :D

What are friends for? hahaha Gotta admit though, that scout light is looking pretty good on the P90.

Actually alot of them brake or were just taken out. I'm looking for a red dot replacement to slide right into the upper.

But you gotta remember. These guns are old. Most could have simply just been lost or something.

Nice. I have a spare TM P90 RDS module leftover from my ring sight swap - PM me if you're interested in it :D

Just watch your pressure, if you start feeding to much gas into it the Worm gear has a tendency to eat itself. I believe that P90 might have been mine at some point minus the silencer. I've seen quite a few with SCS installed, I've had two, one without the RDS and one with, and I think the guy who bought my first one bought the silencer at the same time. They also pop up on Yahoo.jp often, as do the RDS sights, they just aren't common stateside. I do love how you get a 600 rd high cap or nothing on them though, I wish toytec or someone would have made a lower capacity mag.

The TM and RS P90 optics won't fit in the Toytec without a lot of custom work, and even then I'm not sure how well it will turn out given that you won't have the clearance to be able to really adjust the optic like you normally would. The fake optic that comes with the Toytec (unless they also made another accessory that was a working reflex sight) is slightly narrower than the TM/RS and attaches very differently. Since the "module" is a different shape, you'll need to remove a lot of plastic to get a different thing to fit in. It seems like it would be easier to make a few spacers and just attach some sort of rail to the top instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...