FN Picture Thread

Finally finished my TM Five seveN thanks to some help from aznriptide.

P1020737.jpg

P1020735.jpg

My two FN's:

P1020738.jpg

I know the SCAR has an M249 flash hider. I bought it used and the owner said that was what came with the gun. I'm working on getting that corrected. Also, the CQ/T is temporary, I have an Eotech 553 and grip pod on the way.

• Like 2
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custom Mk48 mod 1 WIP built on an A&K M249.   -Custom CNC machined barrel assembly -Custom CNC machined feedtray cover -Custom ABS 3D printed Mk48 trigger housing prototype

My ARES L1A1 Self Loading Rifle. Where appropriate some metal parts have been paint stripped and refinished to replicate the real weapon more closely, notably the fake bolt carrier and the butt plate.

MK48 Mod 1    

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just picked this up on a trade, pretty cool little replica.

I did have a problem arrise with mine, ended up shooting the outer barrel off after two shots. I dont know if anyone else has experienced this problem (Imagine they have) but the locator holes on the outer barrel ended up tearing out and allowed the recoil spring to shoot the barrel off when it fired. I guess that just means I get to buy some upgrades, might as well throw in a Guarder frame and slide set, oh darn :P

img2538vg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

SANY0003.jpg

Not quite FN but couldn't find a SLR/FAL thread.

Classic Army SA58 R.I.S Carbine

UTG Short Foregrip

ACM Acog Red-Dot

7.4v 2200mah LiPo

Ordered a Sig 552 Nozzle for it and I have a new hop-up nub ready to go in after a shooting test this arvo.

Ordered from Hobby e-Shop

Edited by Gauge - New Zealand
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

G&G hvae a front RIS for their G2010 (G&G's name for their F2000 replica). Its 114$:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=GG-03-117&search=special&rs=g2010&catid=&cat=

About the scope, dont know if its real or not, but seems like a hell of an investment to buy a RSone, when the Hunter versions of G&G come with a scope (wich you can take offf and leaves you with the regular picattiny rail) for just 13$ more.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=GG-AEG-G2010HUT&search=special&rs=g2010&catid=&cat=

The scope isn't RS, I bought it directly from G&G: look at their catalog, there is a part number and you can buy it by G&G aftersales.

But it not only the scope, it the whole receiver and inner barrel+hop up unit. It cost near 200$.

I bought the tactical tri-rail from WGC shop and yes, it's really ergonomic but you need to file a bit because it's a bit too tight.

I've used some Brown Krylon paint too, because I found it looks better than original "plastic" black :)

Edited by Tbone67
  • Like 1

Not quite FN but couldn't find a SLR/FAL thread.

Classic Army SA58 R.I.S Carbine

UTG Short Foregrip

ACM Acog Red-Dot

7.4v 2200mah LiPo

Ordered a Sig 552 Nozzle for it and I have a new hop-up nub ready to go in after a shooting test this arvo.

Ordered from Hobby e-Shop

seems like your acog is pretty far back? Also don't supose the battery fits in the rail?