FN Picture Thread

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custom Mk48 mod 1 WIP built on an A&K M249.   -Custom CNC machined barrel assembly -Custom CNC machined feedtray cover -Custom ABS 3D printed Mk48 trigger housing prototype

My ARES L1A1 Self Loading Rifle. Where appropriate some metal parts have been paint stripped and refinished to replicate the real weapon more closely, notably the fake bolt carrier and the butt plate.

MK48 Mod 1    

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

BOB do you mean the vests as in the wife beaters?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/eeff/

the above any good to you ?

Those are the one's, I have one from there. I misspoke when I said they where hard to find, so much as difficult to source. You can only get them at halfway reasonable prices through think geek, and that has it's own issues, what with shipping and customs etc.

Makes me think twice about risking it for an airsoft game.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So my piston return spring blew up on me, and I kinda went overboard with fixing up my Five-seveN.

Added a PDI TBB, Maple Leaf bucking, PDI piston head, Creation inner slide, and threw it all in a Guarder polycarb body. Weight isn't that much greater than the TM body, but it has a better feel to it.

I also LOVE how easy TM pistols are to work on. Total job took a little more than an hour. Can't wait to really test it out!

5-7010.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...