Pkekyo-Nor

FN Picture Thread

Drake, that is a FINE piece of kit, why have I not got to fondle it yet? Also, is there anything that Spectre doesn't look good on?

PS: Your HSGI is getting wet too :o

• Like 1

Nice clone_ranger, which flash hider is that ?

Took a better shot of mine with some better fitting gubbins.

sa58osw.jpg

I am quoting this out of sheer sex, jealousy, and rage. Ive been staring at it since you posted, and it is my background.

I can haz?

What scope is it ? Elcan ?

Yep, Elcan Spectre. Probably a replica by Element, since the real one runs for over 2000$, I think. A replica with working change from 1x augmentation to 4x augmentation capability is bound to come out this year.

Fixed 4x augmentation version: http://www.ebairsoft.com/specterdr-magnifier-scope-illuminated-crosshair-p-2834.html

Changeable augmentation version (scroll down for video): http://www.ebairsoft.com/element-dual-role-optical-sight-1x4x-p-3411.html

BTW: a clone of the SA58 series is coming out soon. Not going to be as cheap as regular clones, but you wont hear me complaining.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=194236&st=0

Haha, Drake is our local hero in regards to the taking of fine photography, especially in relation to wonderful Blasters and Gear.

You jest kind sir :D

BigBabyMoses06 I only accept souls as payment.

I hope they bring out some jumbo mid-caps after that clone SA58 comes out, It would make me a happy camper.

EDIT: CJ if you where to perhaps reconsider going over to urban assault/Drakelo tunnels in april with us I would bring it especially for you =]

Edited by -Drake-

Decided to keep something light weight and simple just for a change.

P1010419-1.jpg

Might duracoat all the plastic parts Magpul OD, not sure just yet. Going to need to buy some for an ACR eventually anyway so this might be a good test platform.

What are you using as a base? I have a King Arms L1A1 and I would like to put a wood set on. Just wondering how hard it was to do the stock?

God. Beautiful rifles, all of you. God I miss my King Arms L1, but the magazines sucked. I kept breaking the little plastic tabs on them.

Oh what I would give to have one of these again. A man can dream.