Pkekyo-Nor

FN Picture Thread

Employed next-level Ebay tactics using previous-level PM techniques and this was the end result.

2307065020105013224S600x600Q85.jpg

Prepare to hate haters.

King Arms FAL

Midcap

German issue leather sling

Yeah a bit different, all the controls are stock marui parts, I bought the polycarbonate kit on a whim, didn't like the TM shininess , I have a black slide too , I actually quite like the grey controls.:)

Mine still kinda wins. tongue.gif

IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

Hey Azn, got a TM P90 used with missing charging handles and some scratch marks on the front lens of the built in red dot. I am curious, what modification did you do to the red dot of your P90? Looks interesting, and I might just take out the front lens of the red dot and replace it with a piece of lexan with a reticule professionally etched onto it.

Thanks mate. Looking at the photos on their website gave me an idea: replace the scratched front glass with clear lexan, and in the center of the sight, fabricate a clear tapered post that will draw light from the LED and make the red dot, just like the SUSAT sight on the British L85. Since the exterior of the sight is where the adjustment screws go, it should be relatively straight forward.

Edit: For reference, this is the piece of kit that Aznriptide was talking about. Pretty neat :)

http://www.m1bullpup.com/index.php?q=remt3b

Edited by DesertFoxRomel

Nothing bad to say about it. Only the markings bothered me, but it was easy fix with some krylon.

I bought it from ebay, from sc_scope.

Heres the sight picture, with no magnification.

_smaller.jpg

• Like 1

At least it looks like 1x.. I don't have reason to doubt it.

And you can change the zoom like in any other scope. (By turning the ring that goes around the scope)

Beautiful pair of High Powers. Really wish WE would release a MK3. Even better would be high powers from KWA. Perhaps after the Tokarev if they are serious about doing a classic pistol line.