Pkekyo-Nor

FN Picture Thread

VFC SCAR-H

- ACM VLTOR CASV Handguard

-  ACM MOE Pistol Grip

- Magpul AFG

- Element Eotech 553

- Super legit stickers n stuff

- Two-tone (May spraypaint the stock aswell but I'd rather have an even mix of colours)

Sorry for the potato quality but my camera is broken.

oKIJVmG.jpg

TI5Lt3Y.jpg

jg2Tvls.jpg

• Like 4

Merry Christmas. I managed to escape the madness in my house for 30 mins to fit the wooden SLR furniture I told the other half to get me for xmas. This has been fitted to the original Star SLR and not the newer version and fitted without any issues.

SLR%20wooden%20furniture_zpspqhhopje.jpg

SLR%20wooden%20stock_zpsnyjs4enc.jpg

SLR%20wooden%20foregrip_zpss1axzhtx.jpg

• Like 6

cheers for the comments. I was in the process of finding some real furniture when I heard ARES would release the wood as a separate kit so after acquiring a real worn carry handle I stopped looking for real stocks (rocking horse pooh) and foregrips. To be honest I quite like the fresh from factory look and I've actually got the ARES full auto selector to fit at some point.

I'm a bit of an 'odd bod' (no comments from my team mates !) in that I like the weathered gun look , but absolutely detest the 'Afgan' look and the like , we're they've smothered the gun in paint then vigorously gone at it with wire wool ,etc,etc .

I DO really like your fresh from the factory look , back in the day when I was a 'wee lad' all wide eyed and excited at my first issue rifle we actually tried to keep our SLRs as pristine as possible we'd spend ours oiling the wood and re-blueing the metal work to keep this look . So more than acceptable in my eyes my friend !

Edited by druid799
  • Like 1

Same idea here bud!

I like the look of an old and worn but cared for and treasured rifle.

It's because of a post apocalyptic idea of mine.

Imagine doing years with one rifle in a world gone bad. You'd trust it with your life and treasure it. You share a lot of memories.

You take care of the rifle and it will take care of you.

This kind of idea. :) 

• Like 1

I'm sure there are much better/funnier options than I could ever concoct, but (that's the WE GBB right?) I think just a picture of a ton of BBs would mess with a lot of people's heads.

• Like 1

AND the latest 7.62 I've acquired ! Definitely going away from the 'uber leet' racing M4 type guns and going back to big lumps of guns .

Jing Gong DSA58 with a compM4 scope / BE Meyers 5.56 flash hider (correct sized 7.62 on its way) and a short ris rail fitted to take the foregrip. Hope you like ;

2i71j6x.jpg

• Like 3

Didn't angry gun make an adaptor to let you use Masada stocks? Not sure if it's compatible with the DBOY/VFC model though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinetic Dev Group make adapter pieces (expensive ones) to allow ACR stocks to work on SCARs.  Only way I know to do it in airsoft is with the above mentioned, which I believe is only for WE GBBRs.

All the good, interesting little bits like that always are; especially parts that adapt one thing to another.  They almost always make them in tiny runs, either one-off or with years long gaps.  Some Laylax externals for Marui ARs that I like have been OOS everywhere I've looked for literally 2+ years.

Mine :P

JrUQAuj.jpg

IIRC WE SCAR receiver's dimensions are cloned from VFC AEGs...... So I'm pretty confident that will fit.

AG's later products like Gen 2 AR stock adapter even says it fits WE GBB / VFC AEG, while you'll need to re-wire battery input.

• Like 2

The loop was for attaching few single point slings, tried a few of them, didn't like the way the gun swings, tried quick-adjustable 2-point and never looked back.

The knot is this kind, PITA to make and I just don't bother to remove.