Pkekyo-Nor

FN Picture Thread

Nice work there Stealth. :)

Speaking of family portraits,

My old JLS F2000, Loved this piece, it had very little of its original parts still there, and i repainted that horrible shiny finish (used to be the Tan one) to a nice 20% gloss/mat finish. Only thing i hated about it was the fire selector, As a left handed shooter it was never where i wanted it in a hurry,

2526555468_b8f8a37b50.jpg

My bullpup family poartrait with F2000 in there,

4128241941_229153b1de.jpg

And as posted above, the new G&G F2000,

4632878532_210b7b49d6.jpg

my old Scar,

4134836214_64ef6f38e2.jpg

And my old Chinese P90 painted tan and fully upgraded internally. this puts out 35rps on an 11.1v lipo

3844670963_fb5211f9ac.jpg

For all those with L1A1s or FALs, what MOLLE pouches do you use for your magazines? I've tried various pouches designed for M14 mags, but they prove to be a bit tight.

-Piano

For all those with L1A1s or FALs, what MOLLE pouches do you use for your magazines? I've tried various pouches designed for M14 mags, but they prove to be a bit tight.

-Piano

i only use Belgian ALICE pouch (chest ml.1956) or be-x double-m4 molle pouch

;)

Not very.

I'm not a fan of the monotone tan 5-7s.I've got a brown lower black upper, that is pretty slick, but I could see doing like od/brown, or tan/brown maybe.

Not very.

I'm not a fan of the monotone tan 5-7s.I've got a brown lower black upper, that is pretty slick, but I could see doing like od/brown, or tan/brown maybe.

Any chance you would want to post a guide to dissemble the Five-seveN? I've got an OD and Black kit on the way, along with a Creation inner slide, and the 5-7 looks like it has similar internals to the TM G17 (which I hated working on).

I'm sure I can whip something up, but it will take me a little bit of time, one big thing to note is that the screw holding the rear sight in place is underneath it, the torx screw on top is fake.

What's you guys' thoughts on the 5-7?

I'll be getting a 5-7 in at trade with 3 extra mags, and I just want reassurance that I'm making the right move here.

I'll be using this in the woods as my backup, so it'll have to have some range, around 150 feet or even more if my primary goes down.

Edited by bbondaloose

Got myself 3 more midcaps, so i can retired my old hicap for good.

I know the KAC silencer is for 556 weapons, but i couldn't care less....its looks great on my SA58

osw7mag001.jpg

Cheers !!!!

I always think that when you have a 7.62 weapon you should have as thick a silencer as possible. I wish someone made a 50mm can. :(

Still, awesome OSW there, mate.

It does look great :)

Are you going to paint it?

As a matter of fact, yes! I am thinking on paint it black again.

I want to turn it into a DMR next year. New motor, innerbarrel and spring)