FN Picture Thread

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custom Mk48 mod 1 WIP built on an A&K M249.   -Custom CNC machined barrel assembly -Custom CNC machined feedtray cover -Custom ABS 3D printed Mk48 trigger housing prototype

My ARES L1A1 Self Loading Rifle. Where appropriate some metal parts have been paint stripped and refinished to replicate the real weapon more closely, notably the fake bolt carrier and the butt plate.

MK48 Mod 1    

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WE Hi-Power Mk 3 with a WE Makarov suppressor and a real Cylinder and Slide extended slide release.

Currently working on a pair of real grips and a pair of real sights.

Gonna probably throw a real hammer strut in there with the we main spring because I recall the stock one on the first Hi-Power was made of a balsa wood based metal and snapped in half when I sneezed at it wrong.

IMG_20201115_112324971.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 months later...

Previous iterations of the TM from a few months back.  Right now it looks more like @bladerunner168's, though in the process of fitting the MLOK I snapped the pathetically weak little bit that sticks out of the GB and interacts with the last-round stop tab on the mags, so it's currently disassembled.

Poser vs Actually setup for when I've used it

IMG_0262.thumb.JPG.51cd2a15e247f77ecb04ded0ea041d4d.JPGIMG_0273.thumb.JPG.42e1ed86d624a9b511f88ecb0d588235.JPG

Edited by TheFull9
  • Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...