FN Picture Thread

For all those with L1A1s or FALs, what MOLLE pouches do you use for your magazines? I've tried various pouches designed for M14 mags, but they prove to be a bit tight.

-Piano

For L1A1s it's got to be '58 Pattern Webbing! Like this:

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/army-surplus-uk/58-pattern-webbing/complete-genuine-issue-full-set-258940.html

...or my own set here:

5215346371a12524665000o.jpg

Edited by 33lima
  • Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custom Mk48 mod 1 WIP built on an A&K M249.   -Custom CNC machined barrel assembly -Custom CNC machined feedtray cover -Custom ABS 3D printed Mk48 trigger housing prototype

My ARES L1A1 Self Loading Rifle. Where appropriate some metal parts have been paint stripped and refinished to replicate the real weapon more closely, notably the fake bolt carrier and the butt plate.

MK48 Mod 1    

Posted Images

Really? Thats a bummer. I would love to see Socom Gear come out with one. From what Ive seen, they make a mean pistol.

Socom Gear/ WE are the same company.

WE's and socom gears pistols are complete clones of the TM system.

"i want a good company to come out with one?

what?

Tm is BYFAR the best stock system out there..

Socom Gear/ WE are the same company.

WE's and socom gears pistols are complete clones of the TM system.

"i want a good company to come out with one?

what?

Tm is BYFAR the best stock system out there..

This x100. I lol'd @ he wants Socom Gear to make one because they make a mean pistol. Cuz you know... Socom Gear > TM. *Sarcasm*

Woah hit a nerve somewhere guys?

Sorry bout the Socom Gear reference. I have yet to hold either a Socom Gear or TM pistol. I know TM is universally acclaimed, I have just been looking into the Socom Gears and they seem to be very solid guns, especially for the price. Not to be rude or anything but I expected a slightly more respectable response out of a forum that is held in such high regard. Then again I guess I shouldnt be surprised that airsofters are incredibly elitist.

Woah hit a nerve somewhere guys?

Sorry bout the Socom Gear reference. I have yet to hold either a Socom Gear or TM pistol. I know TM is universally acclaimed, I have just been looking into the Socom Gears and they seem to be very solid guns, especially for the price. Not to be rude or anything but I expected a slightly more respectable response out of a forum that is held in such high regard. Then again I guess I shouldnt be surprised that airsofters are incredibly elitist.

I think you just explained why people overreacted.

You have no experience with wither brand, yet (kinda, sorta) made a judgement on them.

And yeah. 99% of airsofters are elitist in some way or another. The other 1% are just liars.

I think you just explained why people overreacted.

You have no experience with wither brand, yet (kinda, sorta) made a judgement on them.

And yeah. 99% of airsofters are elitist in some way or another. The other 1% are just liars.

Oh yeah I can understand that, but still was there need for an over reaction? Maybe im blowing this out of proportion, but simply being respectful goes a lot further than laughing at the "newb's" uncommon knowledge of everything airsoft. Even though preference to a certain brand is largely subjective.

And what I meant to by "a good company" is meaning a reliable company at a slightly cheaper price point of close to 200 bucks.

Oh and sorry too about somehow making Socom Gear seem "better" than a TM. The only thing that I can see that is "better" than TM is that most or all of thier guns are made of full metal (The ones that are real steel of course, I know the Five-seveN is made of polymer) and that the price is slightly less for what you get. Or at least thats the way I see it in my eyes. I am a newb when it comes to pistols but I've been playing for a while now and know what company is "better". And I know that TM is widely seen as the best, weather it be true or not. I honestly can not give an opinion on that seeing as I have yet to hold one.

Edited by REDRAPT0R