Beretta Picture Thread

Hmmm... not sure. The 92 design is a lot more intricate than a P226 frame and slide so perhaps the production costs go way up on that one. They do CNC the kits right? (EDIT: Checked, of course it is :P)

Why don't you guys team up and have it every other week and split the cost ;)

Just so we all can drool over some pictures of it. Hehe.

Though, looking at the pictures on AirsoftGlobal the finish looks kinda mweh doesn't it? As do the quality of the trademarks.

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_223&products_id=17177

Edited by NonEx
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife - the f are you building at three in the morning in the bathroom with a Dremel? Me - a weapon to surpass metal gear

Western Arms M9 with compensator

Posted Images

NO, the trades on the SD kit is very clean and crisp, you can't tell on airsoft global's pictures (I would know since I have their M9A1 kit)

but it's not worth the $400 price tag since the slide have problems with machining, you need to add piece to the slide

if you just buy it for collecting, then this is worth it, very nice finish, very tight fit and trademarks are all correct and clean

other than no, unless you got $$ to burn, don't bother, the kick is too weak :angry:

For a kit which cost almost $500, you still need to add this and sand that, that's very sad :unsure:. Not really worth it, That's what I meant.

Here's the link from arms cool, use google translate if you don't understand, it show the details of the SD kit in great detail

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-132233-1-2.html

This is the picture in question, you need to do the following mod. You need to cut the front piece off the stock part and glue it on, and sand the rear section

http://www.intrudershop.com/mmc/aug/SD-M9A1/SD-M9A1-21.jpg

Again, it's a lot of work, but all other parts are ALMOST drop in fit.

Edited by wwjkc

Jesus wept - I think I'll be giving that a miss, then! It's one thing to have to sand a kit to fit but it's quite another to have to cut bits off a stock gun (meaning it can never be reassembled in its original configuration) and glue them to a kit that cost $400+ - what a joke!

Oh really? Hmmmm gotta try that.

Have you had any issues with the safety snapping? Since the bbu kinda has alot of play in there i was worried that since the bbu pretty much keeps it centered and made of pot metal that it may snap but since mine hasnt got much use yet i was uncertain of its durability under regular usage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...