Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife - the f are you building at three in the morning in the bathroom with a Dremel? Me - a weapon to surpass metal gear

Western Arms M9 with compensator

Posted Images

Sorry! They might restock though, the black one was out of stock last week but available again now. I feel very dirty for saying it, but in terms of finish and feel I prefer it to most of my WAs, KSCs, TMs etc......The trigger is pretty poor, but besides that it feels and looks like a really nicely made gun.

Edited by GlockworkOrange

Had a KSC one ages ago. They are odd shaped guns to hold, feels almost like the gun is as long as it is tall.

Still the WA ones were nice, the KSC one I had developed a habit where the safety would go too far up if you let it flick back on it's own.

'FireKnife'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got around to fix my Beretta, it's a M92 from WE with madbull compensator and Beretta grips i got from a friend. Never liked the trades on Socom Gear's but really wanted a look-a-like from the movie Lèon, I think it turned out pretty good.

5xD4oxFl.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Neither, 

They were very hard to track down. They are in fact made for pfcg M84 replicas (model guns).

Not a drop in fit, but not too bad either. The r/h grip took maybe 5 mins and the left around 15, but certainly nothing beyond any of you guy's on here.

Link below. They are at the bottom of the page..

http://mg-props.co.uk/m84.htm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...