Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife - the f are you building at three in the morning in the bathroom with a Dremel? Me - a weapon to surpass metal gear

Western Arms M9 with compensator

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the frame aftermarket? I thought they only did a railed version?

Yeah, TM released this non-railed version called the US M9 Military about 18 months ago: http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/gas/blowback/408

I have one, too - it's probably my favourite in my pistol collection! 

TM M9 GBB non-railed was my first ever airsoft gun 17 years ago so it is not exactly new. But the model linked above might be a revamped M9 with the M9A1 updates like adjustable hop etc.

Lovely pistol :D 

Never forget my first shot with a gas blow back pistol. :D 

TM M9 GBB non-railed was my first ever airsoft gun 17 years ago so it is not exactly new. But the model linked above might be a revamped M9 with the M9A1 updates like adjustable hop etc.

As I said above, I own one of these & I can confirm that it's based off their M9A1 (which I've also owned); so it uses it's revamped features like the adjustable hop-up & functioning de-cocker! 

I also owned one of TM's older Berettas (their Samurai Edge Standard Mod); while I'll agree that those were lovely pistols, these new models are a far cry from the originals. 

Great pistol  :D

Not a big fan of the M9. Carried one for several years, but always thought it was too big for a 9mm. Will admit it shot super, but I was able to carry my Hi-Power and even my S&W 639 easier.

However, after seeing these pictures of the new TM M9, I might just get one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know how to take out the blowback chamber assembly of a Gun Heaven M92?

There's only one screw at the bottom. It seems like I need to take out the safety switches. I have released the right hand side selector (grub screw) but the part that actually goes through the BB chamber seems to be connected to the left hand side selector and it won't budge.

I need to free the whole slide so I can put in a longer outer barrel (VFC KAC QD silencer replica), which is also wider and the angle is not enough to slide it in.

Any tip is appreciated!

If it's anything like the Marui, which it sounds like, you take it apart piece by piece.

After you get the Phillips head screw out, you remove the nozzle return springs. Then you slide the plate at the bottom backwards and it pops out. Then you can remove the nozzle and walk the safety out of the slide. Though, you should be able to get the barrel in after removing the nozzle.

Edited by Horsem4n
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's another question for the hive-mind:
During the 1980's / early 90's there was a company in the US which made a OC pepper spray attachment for Beretta M92-style handguns (and other handgun models) so one could combine less-lethal force with deadly force all in one platform (yes, fantastic idea and not at all risk of confusion, I know...). The company's name is unknown to me, however it is known that Safariland made a series holsters for this exact combination (for instance the 6280-732-62). So if anyone knows the name of the company that made the OC add-on, or the model name / product name, or even quite possibly has a picture of this abomination, in favour of a 3D-printing project, it would be greatly appreciated.