Beretta Picture Thread

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My wife - the f are you building at three in the morning in the bathroom with a Dremel? Me - a weapon to surpass metal gear

Western Arms M9 with compensator

Posted Images

Hell no! Viridian C5L:

PX4SCw-ViridianC5L.jpg

There are other subcompact lights, lasers, and combinations out there too. Personally I think a PX4 Subcompact with the Viridian C5L-R (identical to the C5L bar a red instead of green laser, for airsoft site acceptance) and an extended inner barrel running through a suppressor would make a wicked little pistol. I'd probably do exactly the same thing with a VFC M&P9c - now that looks good with the Viridian...

Edited by PureSilver

It's so cute! Hate the finish on the outer barrel, though.What does it look like with the short magazine and the suppressor fitted?

What didn't you like about the finish? I'm tempted to get one of the silver ones, but if WEs silver isn't good then maybe not..

What didn't you like about the finish? I'm tempted to get one of the silver ones, but if WEs silver isn't good then maybe not..

Like NonEx says, the finish on the outer barrel looks thick, flat and wavy - very much like the paint it is, rather than the polished finish it's supposed to be emulating. Worse, it emphasises WE's rather poor attempt to cast (should be engraved) the '9mm' text, which is very deep and uneven. The finish on the RS Beretta's barrel is also an oddly bright silver, but somehow they don't look the same.

Of the two slides, I think black would be a better choice TBH. WE's silver looks plasticky and fake, whereas the black is a passable imitation. You could have it CeraKote'd by RifleCraft (which isn't extortionately expensive) a better silver if you really wanted to.

Edited by PureSilver
  • 4 weeks later...

Very nice! Was the engraving done in Asia, or Ireland?

That's a very good question, they originated in Japan, so I'm not 100% sure! I've only ever seen them with white laser-type trademarks in Hong Kong, but with custom engravings you never know, they appear and disappear then reappear, always different each time ;)

The Beretta logos on the grips are aluminium-discs sprayed to match whatever colour frame they are needed for.

Are there any MBKs out for the TM M9A1? At least aluminum, because then I'd be able to ditch the silly weights. Also, do rs grips fit?

Although it'll be a pain, because I have a brand new safariland DL for the non railed version... :|

There sure is;

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_223&products_id=17177

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_223&products_id=17178

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=634_223&products_id=16314

I mean, who wouldn't want that for $440 USD :)

As for RS grips, I think no, but possibly with fitting.

I didn't know Shooters Design had started doing non-railed kits for the M9A1! That's interesting. I can't decide which I'd rather have - the added utility of the rail is undeniable, but the sheer style of the original should not be underestimated...